Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)
Shiro Kiyoshi is the winner to the YaRly HAT! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter?
+1
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:39 am
User Image ..::*Welcome to the SHFT's Raffle Thread*::..

This thread is dedicated to raffling off awesome item prizes to anyone who wishes to join. And at affordable prices.

I am always open to prize suggestions just send me a PM. Prizes can range from Cash Shop items or Monthly collectibles.

I want to thank Sheer_Immortal for allowing me to have this thread open.

~*~Below Posts~*~

User ImageUser ImageRules
User ImageCurrent Raffle Item+Participants
User ImageWinning Circle
User ImageFAQ
User ImageMini G'aim/RAFFLE WISHLIST

The Mecha Raffle has ended do to nonparticipation. A new raffle item is up.

The new raffle item is a mystery item. And the highest ticket number is 9,000.

Below is a notice about wrapped gifts which I'm annoyed about and some hints on what the item is. Think of it like when Gaia use to give hints to what the MC was.

===
So apparently the item wrap through trade is now officially down, due to noobs who've abused the privilage. So as of now I'm trying to think up of a way to show off that I have the HAT without actually putting it on, since I want to leave it as a surprise. *sigh* I've even gone over to the Site feed back Forum and posted in the Feature Suggestions thread to hopefully get back some kind of item wrapping or even 'Bagging' in place where it displays the current market value (which will be very ni~ce) That way I can show you all that the item is actually worth something other than just saying so.

Here's another tip off for the hat!!

exclaim I wish I could just put it on and leap onto those and beat the noobs who made Gaia get rid of the tradeable gift boxes!!! Ruin the good's fun intentions.

exclaim It has a sister hat that was once a popular MC hat.

exclaim OWL

Brought to you by Hugel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:44 am
User Image
.:*:.GENERAL RULES.:*:.

User Image Abide to GUILD'S RULES OF CONDUCT
User Image 1 Number= 1 gold. Therefore 10 numbers=10 gold
User Image All Trade is opened via Trade, you will open trade with me.
User Image When sending trade please title your trade otherwise I will cancel.
User ImageIf making a donation through trade please label so or I will cancel.
User Image You may not pre-select numbers, all numbers are given based on an ordered number sequence. ie. you submit 10 numbers you get a number sequence of 10 numbers (ex) 1-10 or 10-20
User ImageThere will be a maximum and a minimum of numbers you can select, see next post for more information.
User Image No mules: if a mule is suspected I have the right to cancel your numbers
User ImageKeep all discussion content below or at PG-13, if someone is uncomfortable with a topic being discussed please stop and carry your convosation else where.
User ImageRESPECT EVERYONE: If I or anyone who is in charge catches you disrespecting anyone you're numbers will be canceled and you will be suspended from the current raffle
User Image Winning number will be generated randomly on Gaia Random Number.
User ImageIf current raffle is unsuccessful, gold will be refunded.
User ImageGold is refundable with valid excuse and as long it does not disrupt the flow of the raffle
User ImageAny questions? Scroll down the FAQ first, if you still confused you may PM me.
User Image Any type of misconduct that I or the guild leader (Sheer) or any Crew deem unacceptable you WILL be banned. Time of suspension depends on misconduct.
User ImageRules are subject to change if needed.

Hugel
Captain

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image ..!!..THE SHINEY PRIZE..!!..User ImageUser Image

-Mystery Cash Shop Hat-

>>You may not enter less than the MINIMUM nor may you enter more than the MAXIMUM<<

Total Amount of Numbers:9,000
Minimum:100 (you may enter any amount as long it is above 100 for your first entry after your first entry you may enter whatever you wish)
Maximum:2,500 (you may not enter more than 2,500 gold)
((Numbers are still worth 1 gold.))
((If you enter the minimum, you get 100 numbers))
((enter 101 gold you get 101 numbers))
((PLEASE TITLE "Mystery"))

PARTICIPANTS

Sheer_Immortal: 1-2000
Secret Angel 3 : 2001-2200
o0Dream_Dweller_lollie0o:2201-2743
Madame Lee:2744-5243 **
tartfruit: 5244-6243
roWkin youR woWld100 : 6244-6343
Sheer_Immortal: 6344-6843
Shiro Kiyoshi:6844-9000  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:59 am
User Image

WINNING CIRCLE

Xumander: 3481: Angelic Boots
BLARRG: 7091: Angelic gloves

Hugel
Captain

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:03 pm
User ImageQUESTIONSUser Image

Q: I'm...confused.
A: Well I can't answer you there. There's no question, there's no specific point that you are confused with. If you are confused please PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT!!!
DO NOT JUST POST: "What?" "I'm confused." "I don't get it." "What the heck?" "I don't get this." "So...how do you play?" "What do I do?"
ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS HAVE EITHER BEEN ANSWERED ALREADY. IF NOT PLEASE POST YOU'RE QUESTION. I'M NOT A MIND READER. IF YOU ARE CONFUSED TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT. I'm getting tired of retelling the entire purpose of this raffle thread inside and out to people. You need to be SPECIFIC please.

Q: You look like a noob.
A: SAY WHAT?! gonk *shakes fist* How dare you call me a noob when I'm holding this really easy and cheap raffle for you...and that was not a question!

Q: Do you really have this so called item?
A: yessss I do. Look at meh avvie.

Q: What? No bumping contest?
A: I think bumping contests are over rated and too easy and there's no fun in pages and pages and pages of the same word over and over and over and over again. BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP... twisted

Q: Can I want to purchase more than the max number of tickets?!
A: No. Fair is Fair, purchasing more is cheating and unfair. If I catch you, you will be forced to walk the plank! Or I will kick you out of the current raffle and the next one too.

Q: I thought this was a 1g for 1number raffle thread what's the deal with having to send in 100g for 100numbers?!
A: If you look closely you are still getting your 1g 1number deal. I did this to make the raffle to go a little faster. Please realise that after your initial joining 100 you may then enter any amount of gold afterwards. So after your first 100g you can send in 25, 50, 111, 294,1993 gold etc. then you can drive me crazy with my counting.

Q: Can I purchase: 19,46,2,7,32?
A: No you can't you will be given a number sequence when you enter example: "You enter 100 g. You get numbers 1-100" yes? Understand? yes wink

Q:Next time will you put (this item) up?
A: I will try. That depends if I have enough gold.

Q: Do you gain alot of gold from this?
A: No. At max I get 300 gold out of this raffle, but that gold is either donated or used for the next purchase of the next prize.

Q: Can I buy my tickets at differnt intervals?
A: OF COURSE YOU CAN! Lets say you like numbers 1-100, that's 100g. But you want to wait for higher numbers to spread out your chances, you can do that. if you like 284-927 go for it. As long as you don't go over your max number limit.

Q: Is there a time limit for the raffle?
A: No there is no time limit. The raffle ends when all numbers have been selected and a winner is chosen.

Q: I clicked your avvie/sig and it led me to another raffle thread. What's going on?
A: I have two raffle threads going on. One is public, that's the one that you will be led to if you click on my signature. The one outside the guild does not benefit the guild. But you are free to join it if you like. As for the raffle thread here, this raffle is purely for the guild. Some of the overall profit will go back to the guild for more games and higher prizes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:06 pm
User Image
MINI G'AIM

>>Insert<<

RAFFLE WISH LIST
Infinity hat
Hermes Moon
Faustos Bottle
WTF Hat
Enchanted strings
Dark Star
Prisim Butterfly mantilla
celebrity date
summoning tome
gift of the goddess
fireflower
heartstring
holy gauntlets,
solar headdress
lustry scroundrel
war of the warlords
winter rose
magical girl
elemental wings
oculus magical biancamella
golden laurels
blade of the golden sun's tunic
enchanted book (maiden's tears)
plush set  

Hugel
Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 pm
I'll give it a go ^.^

As long as I haven't reached my 1000g/ticket limit, I can wait 'til some other people join and send in more little trades so that my chances are spread out, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:10 pm
Sheer_Immortal
I'll give it a go ^.^

As long as I haven't reached my 1000g/ticket limit, I can wait 'til some other people join and send in more little trades so that my chances are spread out, right?

Of course you can!  

Hugel
Captain

Oashin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:00 am
3nodding You've been POKED! 3nodding

I'd like to buy a couple, but I have a question. I feel like such a noob. How do I put a topic on a trade? I didn't even know that was possible. >->

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. I'm an idiot. I'll send in my trade as soon as I'm done editing this post. ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:32 am
heehee. don't feel bad I couldn't figure it out either back then.  

Hugel
Captain

Oashin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:57 am

It's not that I couldn't figure it out. It's just that I've never had to put a topic on a trade before. Oh well. ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Well isn't it the same thing almost? If you didn't know you didn't know how to do it?

But once you know that you can put a title, you will figure it out?  

Hugel
Captain

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:14 pm
I'll buy some tickets please.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:57 pm
Xumander
I'll buy some tickets please.

oh thans!  

Hugel
Captain

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:51 pm
May I buy tickets too? biggrin I don't know what I am doing but that's ok! XD  
Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games