WarioWare: Touched, of course!
  Ah...
View Results

JKoss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:48 pm
Holy Nostalgia, Batman!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:24 am
Your sig is made of win. ^ ^

((I just started watching House a couple weeks ago. Awesome.))  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

JKoss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:30 pm
House is the best show on Earth.

He's CRAAAYZY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:45 pm
I remember seeing something on YouTube, that Ashley's Theme backwards says something about killing little kids, or something... eek  

Pumpkinbot

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:30 pm
Pumpkinbot
I remember seeing something on YouTube, that Ashley's Theme backwards says something about killing little kids, or something... eek

O_o ... Uh... Link?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:55 pm
Pumpkinbot

wow
the song is cooler then i thought :0  

kirbyrocks101

Bralef

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:03 pm
It's not as good as the original. Why does Super Smash Bros. have to ruin awesome songs?(DK Rap, Ashley's Theme, Mike's Theme) And about the hidden message, certain words in the song make it sound like Ashley's singing "I granted kids to Hell".(EYE of Newt, GRANDma's wig, KITten spit, etc.) I'm pretty sure it's coincidental. If I wanted to plant a subliminal message in a song that can be heard when the song is sped up, I wouldn't make speeding up the song a feature in the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:06 pm
OK, let's clear something up. Sure, there have been hearings of subliminal messages in Warioware, but Nintendo says they didn't know about it. They say it's a "scary coincidence." Now you can choose to believe in what they say or you can believe they're evil, but I doubt this was there intention. I mean, it's Nintendo for Christ's sake, not some super-emo Death Metal group.  

Kaptain-J

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Kaptain-J
OK, let's clear something up. Sure, there have been hearings of subliminal messages in Warioware, but Nintendo says they didn't know about it. They say it's a "scary coincidence." Now you can choose to believe in what they say or you can believe they're evil, but I doubt this was there intention. I mean, it's Nintendo for Christ's sake, not some super-emo Death Metal group.
Or Disney Channel. I mean who would seriously watch High School Musical, a musical that sucks, yet everyone obsesses over it? Or Miley Sirus? They both suck, yet are so famous, it's disgusting.  
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games