Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
I've returned

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:46 pm
So, a few things today combined to remind me of this guild. (Gaia's announcement about Tsukuyomi Moon Phase was one such factor.) While I'm glad to see it isn't dead, I'm surprised that after my well over a year break I still hold the most posts of any non-(former-)mod, unless I miss my mark.

At any rate, one of these days I'll do another project. I've had a few ideas since my first/last/only AMV thus far, but have never got past the initial hurdle of getting my source footage together.

I am excited to see the guild is hosting contests these days, though, and if you need extra bodies to judge, I could perhaps be persuaded to do some of that. Though, I'm not entirely sure how active I'll be here yet. The problem with Gaia guilds, for me, is that they don't show on my subscription list, which drops my ability to notice them severely.

I'll have to do quite a bit of browsing around to catch up too. I don't see many familiar faces around. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:12 am
Hey, B. Long time, no see. Welcome back.  

FallenMarvel

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:17 am
Hello!

That would be wonderful if you could help judge!

:3 Hope to see you around~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:36 pm
kajin_phoenixlord
Hey, B. Long time, no see. Welcome back.

Thanks for that. And yeah, it's been long, probably too long. If I'd been involved here more, it may have actually helped motivate me to edit more. We'll see though.

Desdemona Legardored
Hello!

That would be wonderful if you could help judge!

:3 Hope to see you around~

Like I mentioned, I want to make sure I can consistently remember to check in on this place before I commit myself to something like that, but I would love to help judge, as I doubt I'll be entering for quite some time. I used to really enjoy doing some critiques in the past, and judging's probably a similar sort of deal, as far as that goes.  

Balcerzak

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff