Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
The official BB (Bat Brigade) thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:24 pm
This is a thread for the BB that was spawned in the "Goth's of Gaia,I need your help" thread...So unless you've read through that thread..chances are you won't get this..anyway this was made so we could stop spamming in that one,and spam in this one.

I was just told to make the thread...So someone else that knows what this is about can post the rest of the info...Like the logo stuff and names and junk.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:13 pm
......well......I guess I helped start this.....
....essentially, this will be a conglomeration of ideas about our new superhero group......The Bat Brigade / The Goth Group: Defenders of Darkness........  

OverlordMMM

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:02 pm
So are we like the old fashioned comic book heros or some other kind?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:17 pm
Lawlz. Just lawlz. whee  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:17 pm
Who wants to place bets on how fast this thread will die? rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:16 pm
LIVE! If it does, I'll make the logo. wink  

nerdlover08

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:29 am
I bagsy the batman style role, because batman can beat superman and everyone knows it.

"I'm BATMAN! And I can breathe in space..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:09 pm
We need to incorporate the Bacardi bat into our logo, because I love that damn thing! (and rum as well!)

We'll all need something (like capes/cloaks/trench coats/belts/sweaters) with a modified version of the Bacardi bat logo on the front/back, with the words: Bat Brigade: The Keepers and Defenders of Darkness on them somewhere.

What if we gave the bat long, neon blue dread locks?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 pm
....I think the bacardi bat should just be our signal/ calling card........like if someone needs us, have the bicardi bat siginal go off....or if we just handled some crome unknown to everyone, we leave a card with the logo on it.... (and we can also have a sponsership with bacardi if we do well!)....

....I think we are a mix of classic superheroes and the oddities of comics (such as spawn)....ok..now list your powers and/ or bios.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:59 am
XWraith_LordX
We need to incorporate the Bacardi bat into our logo, because I love that damn thing! (and rum as well!)

We'll all need something (like capes/cloaks/trench coats/belts/sweaters) with a modified version of the Bacardi bat logo on the front/back, with the words: Bat Brigade: The Keepers and Defenders of Darkness on them somewhere.

Neon blue? I like green better!  

Disease of the Flesh

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:30 pm
XWraith_LordX

Or what about Siouxsie-style teased hair?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:08 pm
Actually I'd think an inverted crucifix would work better and avoid copyright issues and royalty fees too. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:33 pm
...but then it brings in religious ties....and that'll cause more conflict....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:16 am
OverlordMMM
...but then it brings in religious ties....and that'll cause more conflict....

Not at all, if religious organizations get huffy, then some clever political motioning will clear our name, see this is why the group needs me, master of politics and political spin. smile

All I have to do is mention its a geometric shape with no religious connotations and if they insist we can't use this sign, then all pyramids, birds, fish etc. should be destroyed as they too can be perceived as a direct religious reference due to being universally recognizable shapes.

Its all about making those that would complain look like they are being reactionary and making a fuss about nothing. Remember we're an international organization, not just an America based one. So we don't have to cave to pressure from groups of any religious persons.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas