Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:06 pm
Plot: Jou is a werewolf and has been gathering a group of abused and battered souls to join up with his pack since he has become leader. Ryou is the newest edition, however, who Jou really wants to get into his pack is Seto. And he plans on doing so by luring Seto into his world through his power over dreams. (I also have decided that the other characters are to be involved in this as well. Yugi having been abused by his Father, Tristan by Duke, who in turn was abused by an Uncle of his, Yami abused by his Mother.... Ect. Ect. pick one and all be happily abused.)

Characters Taken:

Jou- Arashi Cloud

Seto-Fyerluna  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:09 pm
((*Bouncing up and down* *is wanting that Seto*))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:16 pm
(Hai! I'm Jou too! But, I'll be in disguise for a little while.) Jou sat in the circle of his pack as he slowly descended into a trance from the incense that drifted through his senses like fog as he desended into the realms of dreams, he was searching for one soul's dream only, one blue eyed human's. He knew the other had been hurt before, though specifics still evaded him, tonight though wasn't just for watching. This was to be the first time that Jou was willing to offer the other a chance that few ever took seriously. Finally, he was there he was in it. And he could see Seto standing confused in the dream- forest. "Seto, we finally meet." Jou commented, softly, gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:32 pm
(I'm only on for about another fifteen minutes.)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:40 pm
"Where the hell am I?" Seto growled angrily. This was not normal, not that his dreams were ever normal, but this... this was weird even for him. "And who are you?"
Seto's eyes narrowed. He was not happy about anyone breaking into his dreams.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:43 pm
Jou was uneffected by the other's bout of rudness. "Why I am someone who's come to help you heal, Seto." Jou commented. "Imagine being able to escape all of the nasty necessities and hastle that you humans face everyday."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:54 pm
Seto blinked twice. He shook his head a little. "What are you offering me?"
He was still wary, as he generally was, and this sounded like too much. Too good for it to be even remotely true.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:02 pm
((may I join as Mokuba? ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:20 am
(Hai! Hai! Just remember right now Seto is sleeping, they''re communicating through dreams oh, and I always pictured Mokuba having a hand in this little idea of Jou''s too.)

"A chance that many people don''t get. I was dying when I was given my choice in the matter. But I made the proper one, I believe." He explained.

He stepped a little closer. "A white messenger will tell you where you can find us if you wish to choose the same path as my pack. However, I cannot directly tell you what you''d become, that holds potential of you showing up to attack us. Don''t worry about what Mokuba''ll do without you here, you''re slowly drifting from him from the inside, just like with everyone else... This will prevent that from happening any longer." Jou commented.

His form started to shift. "We''ll see each other again, I''m sure." He murmered, before he was all wolf and he darted off back to the safety of his own mind.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:25 am
((oohh ok, dont worry hell have a hand*hides knife behind back* no one takes my brother away from me. ...yeah i think i got what you mean. mrgreen ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:37 am
Seto stared. 'Don't worry about Mokuba? No... I can't... but...' Seto mulled what had been said over in his mind while the dream forest faded around him.
'White messenger hm? Wonder what that could be... I... I might as well go find out. Of course I'll have to prepare.'
Seto woke up and looked around his dark room. He immediately got his will and made a few changes, hoping nothing would come up instantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:41 am
There was a slight creek in the doorway, Mokubas indigo eye was pearing through. " Seto?..you wanna get soem breakfast? " he asked softly. Since his brother was awake he figured maybe he could come eat breakfast with him. He missed his brother so much, more then Seto seemed to understand.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:43 am
It was later in the day, maybe shortly after school that a white wolf (Ryou of course.) crawled underneath a dug out area under a fence, the ribbon tied around his neck held the note of instructions on where they were and how it was utterly necessary that Seto come by himself. Ryou knew that the pack leader was going to go after getting Seto into their group. He wanted the other as a packmate, possibly even his own mate. Ryou'd never seen Jou with another alone before. "It is too close to the moon for us to change him currently, but we can get him accustomed to the idea if we allow him to live among us until the next moon." Jou had stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:44 am
'Oh god... he was right...' Seto heard the tone in his brother's voice. He wondered why he hadn't heard it before. He really had distanced himself from everyone hadn't he.
"I... in a minute Mokuba. I'll be down in a minute." Seto said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:53 am
Mokuba smiled brightly and nodded, " Kay, see ya soon big bro. " he said excitement ringing in his voice as he left his brothers room. His trotts could be heard as he quickly headed down the stairs.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff