Poll Guild of DOOM liek totally doomy and stuff 

Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Literate Hell
What's your passion?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had to give one of your passions up?
  yes
  no
View Results

lil white chocolate

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:02 pm
My whole life basically was dedicated to band even when I don't want to major in music in college. Unfortunately, both of my band directors left and in came a new director that was "for the students". He's a bad teacher first of all but he's also a bad person. He didn't even care about us, he cared about his pay. He even told us this. "If you students mess up my pay, I'm not teaching y'all anymore". I hated him so much so I quit band, though I do still play for my orchestra teacher and take private lessons.

In comes my second passion. Freshman year, I had planned on taking Spanish I then finish it off my sophmore year to just get it out of the way. Unfortunately, for the correct band class, I had to give up that spanish class to rearrange my schedule correctly. My only choices for the elective to fill in that gap was horticulture and ROTC. My mom of course, would never allow me to take ROTC because she doesn't like anything related to the army, so I had to go with horticulture. At first, I had no clue what it was but my councelor explained it for me. I never knew how much I could love plants and learning about them till I took this class. Afterwards, I joined FFA and now I am currently the secretary. I now dedicate myself to FFA with small band ensembles on the side. It's actually really fun, I enjoy myself a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:41 pm
I'm passionate for many things but I'll narrow it down to two or three:

-Reading. I LOVE to read!!! When I buy my own house, I plan on making one of the rooms a library because I buy SO many books. I like libraries but because I like to re-read my books, I'm more keen on buying them. I love all kinds of books and genres, except horror and romance. My favourite genres are adventure, mystery, fantasy, and self-help/psychology. I'm not into any particular magazines but I'll read them. I just love books and always have. I'll even read children's books, text books, political books, history books, and other non-fiction books. Having said that, I'm in no way a know-it-all or a top A student, I just love getting into a different world/story.

-Helping. I feel spiritually connected to the universe so I feel a more powerful pull to making a contribution to people, animals, and the earth. I have the sense that I was put here in this life to spread happiness, love, and acceptance, and that's what I plan on doing. I want to go into psychology to be a therapist/psychologist as well as run an animal rescue service. I feel it's my "job" to help and give to others so that's what I plan on doing. 3nodding

-Art. Although I'm not very artistic, I LOVE art; all kinds of art. Poetry, theatre, music, drawings/paintings, photography, sculpture, etc.

I think I'm just a passionate person about loads of things, but definitely those three things are what I'm mainly passionate about. I'm incredibly passionate about life.  

Aerwynn Venezuela

lil white chocolate

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:32 am
Your view of life is pretty neat. I like it 4laugh It's nice to have more than one passion

I love the fine arts. Even though I quit band, I'm still active in the whole fine arts program at our school.

I also have a love for science. It's pretty rare, from what I know, for a fine artsy person like me to love science so much. I want to get a major in biochemestry and find the cure for the common cold and AIDS. I don't want to be a doctor though, I want to be the one helping behind the scenes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 pm
lil white chocolate
Your view of life is pretty neat. I like it 4laugh It's nice to have more than one passion

I love the fine arts. Even though I quit band, I'm still active in the whole fine arts program at our school.

I also have a love for science. It's pretty rare, from what I know, for a fine artsy person like me to love science so much. I want to get a major in biochemestry and find the cure for the common cold and AIDS. I don't want to be a doctor though, I want to be the one helping behind the scenes.

While your at it can you try and cure Cancer too?
I hope you find a cure for the common cold and AIDS. I wish you much luck!  

Annasay

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Raspberry Orange Sherbert

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am
Um there are a lot of things that i like to do...

heart ~ Reading: if i could i would fill up a few rooms of my dream house and have them dedicated to books

heart ~Art: anything concerning a writing utensil and paper i like a lot they
are moving in many ways and chime with something inside me

heart ~Music: another one of my Big likes equel to reading and art. music is something that stimulates the mind and should strike an emotion with
every song

heart ~Helping: people, animals, plants doesn't matter whom if they are in payn i have this need to help to confurt and to ease their pain ...

As an after-note i am sorry for my spelling if there is something wrong,
i'm sorry.....  
Literate Hell

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces