Submit

did you like the ending
  yes
  no
  dont talk about it! its too depressing
View Results

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:27 pm
i really liked the ending. i knew harry wasnt gonna die, i just knew it. the only thing that was bad about it, was that we never herd what happened to the other characters after the war. like george, what happened? did he become luny at the fact his brother died? did he keep the buisness going?? what about mr. and mrs. weasley?? what about ted? did he go live with grandparents?? hmmmm. or hermiones parents? did they go back to normal? what about the teachers of hogwarts?? did petunia and vernon and dudley ever wonder about harry after he left? funeral for all the people who lost thier lives to the devastating voldemort? it just like left a bunch of things that were left untied. maybe JK (which yes i know probably wont happen) (but its just a thought), maybe she will write another book telling all this stuff. but then again, i dont see how because the book would be awful wierd without voldemort in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:21 am
all i know is that after the seventh book came out JKR said that she would be writing more stuff but none of it had anything to do with what happened during the 19 years between the end of the book and the epilogue. I to wish that she would do a little more explaining.  

bellawannabe12888

Adilia Amaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:07 pm
I loved the ending I think it tied all the books up for me. I wish JK would write more though. I would like to find out what they are doing now and how their kids take to hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:55 am
the ending was okay, i mean it was pretty good but i thought she could have done better.  

Charli Harte

Lord of the Dingbats

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:45 pm
*rubs arm and looks carefully in other direction*
I may or may not have been hoping he died... sweatdrop
I'm more of a Ron-Sirius-Remus kind of person... so of course 2/3 had to die... but I honestly didn't care about Harry... *guilty*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:30 pm
My friends and I all feel the ending was a bit rushed. I think it was like J.k. said herself she had lost interest in writing the book so we kinda feel like she kinda just wrote anything not really give any of it a good long thought about.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:54 am
Hated it. It was the type of thing I would see in Fanfiction.

I believed Harry should've died or at least leave it open ended and -not- have the epilogue at all. It would've been a better series for it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:58 pm
the last harry potter book was the best book i ever read but i thought she should have made the epiloge a lot longer it was so short but the ending was prety good overal exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  

rty677

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Ron and Gorge take up the shop. i read something JK wrote telling a bit more, i believe it was the thing that said Dumbldor was gay. I don't really remember sorry, google?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games