Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Possible Brawl Demo? (Petition thing inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That1WillGuy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 pm
All right, this has been going around for a while. Well it has on other forums I've gone on today for the last day, but still it's gone on for a while. The debate or rather petition to get a demo for Brawl released to the general public.

This was mainly brought about by the delay, making people think they deserve a demo of the game that was shown at the press conference and will be at E for All. Suggestions such as making and sending the discs in an issue of Nintendo Power or putting it up as Wii-Ware have all been suggested, but I want to know what the people on Gaia think.

Also that petition I was talking about. To my knowledge it was created on Smashboards and has since spread to a lot of other forums. Currently there are around 1,600 posts and you can sign it Here.

PS. If that falls under the rule of don't post links to other threads, please don't lock/delete the thread please. Just edit the post of the last paragraph and this.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:35 pm
nintendo online store would probably be the best way to do it.... i dont know how big a file it would be to download a demo of the game on the Wii, to me that sounds like the best option. its how i got electroplankton mrgreen  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 pm
Putting it in Nintendo Power would be my oly resource to get it. I'm not paying for a possibly crappy demo.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:43 pm
In my opinion, this has to do with topic matter (regarding the guild). So I won't close this, and instead, sign it. smile  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:35 pm
General Lea
Putting it in Nintendo Power would be my oly resource to get it. I'm not paying for a possibly crappy demo.

i would have said this, but my subscription ran out last summer xp also ive never seen a nintendo power magazine in store racks.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:10 pm

Honestly?
I don't want a demo.

That's right. You heard correctly.

Now, before I meet some hideous and barbaric end
at the hands of all you Smash fans,
let me explain myself.

Anticipation makes me feel ill after a while.
Yes, I really really really really really really want this game.
BUT. The game I want to play is the Brawl in its purest and smashiest form.
Playing a demo will make me hurt inside,
because I know there is still be so much more
that I don't have access to.

I've waited this long.
I can wait some more.
I don't need to be baited.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0