Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
374 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 am
Well, for this chapter we find out that Juugo isn't Yahiko because Yahiko is dead, Pain actually BELIEVES that he is god, he wants to end all wars by killing off a large portion of the population on the planet with a new jutsu so powerful that it requires the Jinchuuriki, and the fight between Pain and Jiraiya has started.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:40 pm
If Pein is a god then why is he taking orders from Tobi? And Pein taking the archtype of the tragic villain who want to destroy the world to make it better is a bit disappointing, but eh at least the story is becoming interesting again. Will Jiraiya survive ? I think so.  

Classic Black Sheep

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:50 pm
I personally like Pein's ideals. Cliche? Maybe, but you try and think of something better? How impossible is it to create something original like that. But I also don't understand why he is shown as such an ultimate villain when he is taking orders from Tobi. Maybe Tobi's goal will be more intense. Although I don't know how Tobi could be more powerful than someone with the eyes of the creator of the ninja world. Sharingan definetely aren't above the Rinnegan.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Or so how Kishimoto wants us to believe for now. Like everyone said, Pein is still taking orders from Tobi. Why is that? Think about it for a moment....maybe Tobi's sharingan is more powerful than we think?

Anyway, right now I think Jiraya has hope. Kinda funny how he's proclaiming to be inhuman now too...I wonder though, if Pein is destroyed in that body, will he be able to return to his others?  

Naniwasaga

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:54 pm
I'm starting to think that maybe all of the different bodies he has are bodies of people that were killed. Perhaps the body we've seen him in the most was Yahiko's body. It's possible!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:30 pm
i had a feeling there was a death note like plot in this.

And try not to think of it as Pein taking orders from Tobi. I think they are more equals, its just that Pein needs Madara to fulfill his goal and madara needs Pein to fulfill his goal. So since Madara is a lot older and has a lot to do with the buuji's, Pein is take suggestions from him. I seriously don't believe Madara is stronger then Pein atm.  

imsohappy1

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:25 pm
I dont like the fact that he wants the tailed creatures to make a nuclear bomb! ><;
Next thing you know it'll be "Heil Hitler" all naruto style
I really hope not. Pein... should manipulate Kiba into joining him! >D AHAHHAHAH! Friends become foes! and deaths will be by millions!
Speaking of death, I really hope Jiraya doesnt die... D=  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:19 pm
Of all the characters, why Kiba?

And as Nephite Warrior suggested, I think that it is really, really possible that those bodies we saw are actually bodies Pein has killed over the years. He must have seen how powerful they were and kept them. Much like how Sasori did with the 3rd Kazekage, no? Kinda creepy though...o_O  

Honh

-Frost-Upon-The-Heavens-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:52 pm
I agree with that too. Pain is right now at the moment, using Deidara's body. You can tell if you look closely at the face and hair. As for the bodies, I think he is using the bodies of the people he killed and also the fallen Akatsuki members. Also, I REALLY hope Jiraiya doesn't die because he's like one of the most funniest characters in the anime. Pain probably follows orders from Tobi because they want to reach the same goal but in different form. But that's just my opinion. I really want to know what will happen during the fight. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:32 pm
-Frost-Upon-The-Heavens-
I agree with that too. Pain is right now at the moment, using Deidara's body. You can tell if you look closely at the face and hair. As for the bodies, I think he is using the bodies of the people he killed and also the fallen Akatsuki members. Also, I REALLY hope Jiraiya doesn't die because he's like one of the most funniest characters in the anime. Pain probably follows orders from Tobi because they want to reach the same goal but in different form. But that's just my opinion. I really want to know what will happen during the fight. >w<

Um...Deidara's body was blown into pieces... sweatdrop No, that's not his body, plus I don't think Deidara could summon. No, I think the body Pein is in right now is the dude who gave Jiraya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru's Sanin title. Instead, I think it's just regular strong bodies who he has collected over the years, much like what Honh suggested. Anyway, when are we going back to the battle between Sasuke and Itachi? Isn't it suppose to be happening while Jiraya is fighting Pein?  

Naniwasaga

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm
Its not Deidara and its not Hanzou, its probably just some random strong guy that Pein defeated. This body probably specializes in summoning techniques, since he summoned a crab and a chameleon. I really don't want Jiraiya to die, he is one of the only characters that i really like as a whole.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:35 pm
Naniwasaga
-Frost-Upon-The-Heavens-

Um...Deidara's body was blown into pieces... sweatdrop No, that's not his body, plus I don't think Deidara could summon. No, I think the body Pein is in right now is the dude who gave Jiraya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru's Sanin title. Instead, I think it's just regular strong bodies who he has collected over the years, much like what Honh suggested. Anyway, when are we going back to the battle between Sasuke and Itachi? Isn't it suppose to be happening while Jiraya is fighting Pein?

word to sasuke and itachi fight. and word to it not being deidara's body. On another note, I thought it wasn't confirmed that tobi was madara. He could (and should) be someone else. I agree that it does look like tobi's dishing out the orders. Maybe he has pein locked in a genjutsu? His sharigan is supose to be crazy powerful....  

beboptilyoudrop

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:20 am
Frostman
i had a feeling there was a death note like plot in this.

And try not to think of it as Pein taking orders from Tobi. I think they are more equals, its just that Pein needs Madara to fulfill his goal and madara needs Pein to fulfill his goal. So since Madara is a lot older and has a lot to do with the buuji's, Pein is take suggestions from him. I seriously don't believe Madara is stronger then Pein atm.

We don't know that Tobi is Madara. He only said he has the power of Madara. I'm personally a believer of the Tobito theory.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:23 am
Yes he said he was madara, according to the translators, in the original text, there was a word that came before uchiha madara that can only mean that the person is talking about them self. Like in the third person. Villains use it a lot to show off their badassfulness.  

imsohappy1

randwe21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Frostman
Yes he said he was madara, according to the translators, in the original text, there was a word that came before uchiha madara that can only mean that the person is talking about them self. Like in the third person. Villains use it a lot to show off their badassfulness.

i never did quite get that. i really don't think it makes them look cooler. it just makes them seem a bit more childish in my own personal opinion. if you wanna prove that you're a badass, do what pein did. kill someone uber powerful and then kill off anyone close to them. that might also be a little childish, but it sure sends off more of a "badass" vibe than refering to oneself in 3rd person.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games