Y34RZ3R0R3MIX3D. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:07 am
Trent has explained all you need to know about it at the nin website.

On a related note, you can check out the Meathead Perspective's view on it here.

Enjoy. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:35 pm
I'm getting it on vinyl. mrgreen  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:22 pm
Oh, meathead, how you amuse me. xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:46 am
I want the CD/DVD combination, mixing with the tracks excites me. :B

Meathead is like the Stephen Colbert of NIN. :3  

`Suki`
Crew

Greer Lion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:55 pm
Probably going to get it eventually to hear the Saul tracks... I've never been overly impressed with any of the remix albums... Even the Aphex Twin stuff on Further Down The Spiral.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 pm
The remix album is out now!

The majority of reviewers on Amazon.com have rated it high, so things are looking good. I hope to get mine as soon as possible, and I suggest you get yours, too. =D

Also, Trent has written on blog on the site about companies and YouTube and stuff. It's pretty long, but has big words, so it'll probably make you smarter for reading it.

AND THAT'S A RAP, BIATCH.  

`Suki`
Crew

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:50 pm
Greer Lion
Probably going to get it eventually to hear the Saul tracks... I've never been overly impressed with any of the remix albums... Even the Aphex Twin stuff on Further Down The Spiral.

Aphex Twin only did At the Heart Of it All and the second part of The Beauty of Being numb on Further Down the Spiral. They're not his most impressive mixes, But I love At the Heart of it All for some strange reason.

The only remix album I never liked much is Fixed. It's alright, But it never worked for me. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 am
Redwiz
Greer Lion

Aphex Twin only did At the Heart Of it All and the second part of The Beauty of Being numb on Further Down the Spiral. They're not his most impressive mixes, But I love At the Heart of it All for some strange reason.

The only remix album I never liked much is Fixed. It's alright, But it never worked for me. xp

<3 Fixed. 3nodding  

`Suki`
Crew

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:19 pm
I actually don't own any remix albums.

o:

ANd I haven't heard much of the remix stuff either. I dunno. I've never really liked remixes of anything, because once I hear a song, I expect it to sound the same every time I hear it. And...obviously...that doesn't work. xD So when I hear it differently my brain's like WAIT WHAT NO  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:05 pm
I was like that before, but it eventually got to the point where I needed something new to hear from NIN, and I needed it now. |: I found some great remixes on ninremixes.com, actually. They just give new light to already awesome songs. :3  

`Suki`
Crew

Skorpius47

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:32 pm
I dig all the remix albums. Furhter Down is the weakest of the bunch, but not horrible at all. They're all solid albums to have.

Year Zero Leetmixed is pretty solid, too. Some tracks are misses, but the general quality of the album is high. One track I despise is "Me, I'm Not." for those who haven't heard it, it's 14 minutes of crap. Dirty Scarab has a really good remix on the fan album "The Limitless Potential" that would have been better deserving of a place on this album.

8/10 from me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:30 am
At first I thought that was supposed to be The Greater Good, since it had NOTHING to do with Me, I'm Not. But then again, it had nothing to do with The Greater Good, either. I figure it's just a good song to go to sleep to. :/

What I looooooove is the little tribute to the Closer piano ending in Ladytron's remix of The Beginning of the End. Ah, the past.. x3  

`Suki`
Crew

DioRte

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:05 am
`Suki`
What I looooooove is the little tribute to the Closer piano ending in Ladytron's remix of The Beginning of the End. Ah, the past.. x3

Favorite ******** part of that song.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:15 am
Yay!
I really want to get some With Teeth remixes first, though, because I really enjoy those.

Crazy Kitten Smile

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:41 am
For some reason, I don't really consider it weird for 42-year-old Trent's voice to be cropped into singing "I'm gonna make you come faster" in the Meet Your Master remix.

But that's just me. >.>  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces