Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Forest of Pain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:58 pm
How do you start it?
I never got an e-mail or anything from anyone.
All I got was the 3rd word BBQ for god chim.
I'm pretty sure,
I'll thoroughly read my mails (there wasl ike 15 when i beat it, then 15 more LOL)
But i'm pretty sure i might be glitched.
I can't even watch the 16th movie, even though i beat the game and sat through credits.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:21 pm
You need to go through the Abyss Quest in order to unlock it. Did you go through all those dungeons with the Vital Vistas that are trying to revive Cernnunos?

The 16th movie plays after the Forst of Pain in the a**, so that's why you can't see it.  

fk12

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:22 pm
fk12
You need to go through the Abyss Quest in order to unlock it. Did you go through all those dungeons with the Vital Vistas that are trying to revive Cernnunos?

The 16th movie plays after the Forst of Pain in the a**, so that's why you can't see it.

Where do I start the quests?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:23 pm
vengeful retribution
fk12

Where do I start the quests?

I killed The One Sin in Reminisce if that has any relevance lol.  

vengeful retribution

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:53 pm
I think you have to go to the areas that people post on the forums after you make Haseo ask them to that say something about a locked door and laughter coming from behind *nods* (they usually have red exclamation marks and you can reply to them)

One Sin was way too easy for all the hype they gave it D:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:49 pm
ecareful with that forest tho Its not the forest of pain from Haseos point of view. Its your butts after sitting there for 6 hours trying to beat it  

Shagami

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:16 pm
Shagami
ecareful with that forest tho Its not the forest of pain from Haseos point of view. Its your butts after sitting there for 6 hours trying to beat it

Is it like the forest from the show?
You only get to use the items the monsters drop, and their spec attack kills you 1 hit?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:17 pm
YesterDaysNews
I think you have to go to the areas that people post on the forums after you make Haseo ask them to that say something about a locked door and laughter coming from behind *nods* (they usually have red exclamation marks and you can reply to them)

One Sin was way too easy for all the hype they gave it D:

The One Sin WAS easy, I just hated the Light/Dark attacks.
I only had the medium light arrow attack and the medium dark attack.
And they did s**t damage, and I didn't know about the tolerance since it was my first time so i brought atoli and i think khun ( i always bring harvest clerics, just a quirk of mine i got from IMOQ )
I'll get 150, beat those cocky bastards in the arena, then to the FoP smile  

vengeful retribution

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Yeah, the One Sin was easy..well the second time.
The Forest of Pain was easy, but very annoying. surprised

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:03 am
I just went into the Forest of Pain yesterday at level 128. It really lives up to the hype of being called annoying lol. I made it to the 10th block, and then was dead tired by that time, so I quit. I also used Zelkova and Kaede because as far as I nkow they have the best healing items.
What characters did you guys use? Reccommend?  

Hokaru11792

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:40 pm
Hokaru11792
I just went into the Forest of Pain yesterday at level 128. It really lives up to the hype of being called annoying lol. I made it to the 10th block, and then was dead tired by that time, so I quit. I also used Zelkova and Kaede because as far as I nkow they have the best healing items.

You should level up more. The mail says it would be best to be level 136+ or something.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:18 am
Puppetry
Hokaru11792

You should level up more. The mail says it would be best to be level 136+ or something.

I know, but I felt daring, so I went in anyway...and I didn't die once!! Now I'm at level 137, after fighting literally every group of monsters I saw! I'm only on the 15th floor, but I'm satisfied^^

Actually, after beating the first boss, I left to do some blacklist PK hunting, and leveled up a bit. But that "Steel" guy on the bottom of the list wiped me out T.T  

Hokaru11792

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:12 pm
Hokaru11792

Keep using Zelkova. c:
I would out in a magic user though. Shino is pretty good. Her HP and SP are better than Atoli's.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:14 am
XxGrieverxX
Hokaru11792

Keep using Zelkova. c:
I would out in a magic user though. Shino is pretty good. Her HP and SP are better than Atoli's.

I Was thinking aobut using her, but Zelkova and Kaede are the highest level of all my party members. And Since We've been doing good so far, I'll probably keep using them. (thanks anyways for your sugestion)^^  

Hokaru11792

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:41 pm
Ok. c:
Sounds good.

Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash