Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
NightNinjaXVII ~:~Come On In And Post, Por Favor~:~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Comment On This?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Cookies
  Flying
  Elmo
  Napoleon
  I hate you...
View Results

NightNinjaXVII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:18 pm
Hello!

Name: Jordan
Interest(s): I like to speak Spanish, but I'm not the best; Digimon; love; money; Corvettes; Watching Bionic-Woman (lol, but, seriously); magic; cooking; reading; Disturbia; music; nun-chucks (have 'em, don't know how to spell 'em); Fire (I'm sort od a pyro); etc. (will try to add more when I think of them...)

I will add more at request, If you have any questions for me, just ask them biggrin

btw, please vote on my poll/comment-post, it is fun that way!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:19 pm
My Digimon:
Marley (Marley-Girl)

User Image

Marley is the In-Training form of Renamon. The name "Viximon" comes from "Vixen", the word for a female fox. Viximon is a small yellow round ball with four legs, a pair of sharp pointy fox ears and a fluffy white-tipped tail.

User Image

The name "Renamon" is derived from Renard, the French word for Fox. Renamon is tall and powerful for a Rookie level Digimon. She is far more mature than the other Rookie Digimon, considering her experience and her jaded view on life. Renamon's feral features and penetrating icy blue eyes can make her seem quite intimidating, even when she does not mean to give that impression.

User Image

A bewitching beast-type Digimon that is said to digivolve from a Renamon who gained a lot of experience. Kyubimon is a yellow nine-tailed fox with a white mane and mystical blue flames flaring around her paws and tail tips. She has been worshiped as a messenger who appeared long ago in peaceful times. She doesn't have much attack power, but she possesses a huge spiritual power, and her pride is her many abilities. She is called Kyuubimon in Japanese. "Kyuubi" means nine-tailed, comes from "Kyuubi no Kitsune", the mythical nine-tailed fox.

User Image

Taomon is Renamon's Ultimate form. Taomon's dress style, including the long hat and the robes she wears, is based upon the religion Taoism. Taomon fights by summoning various spells and weapons to help her harness the powers of the magical energy that flows through the universe. She is well versed in divination, and is superior in the ability of incantation. Besides the fact she controls spirit signs and spells, she hides that she is the expert of the weapon, the vessel of darkness, all her weapons are hidden under her sleeve.

User Image

Sakuyamon is a Shaman Digimon whose name is derived from the Japanese Princess Sakuya of Konohana. She has pride in her divination skill. She has the role of executing the will of God, she uses four elemental foxes for attacking and data gathering. She keeps them in tubes on her belt on her waist. When inquiring about the will of God, she changes to her "shrine maiden form". It is said in this form, she power to expel malice becomes more powerful.

Frederick (Fritz)(((Marley)))

User Image

Frimon's name originates from the word "frill". A training Digimon with a frill on his neck. He's able to harden the fur on his frill and use it as an armor when danger gets too close. He is extremely curious, and reacts to every moving great vitality. Some have even witnessed him spinning around and chasing his own tail.

User Image

Otamamon is a Rookie Level Amphibian Digimon. They are sometimes seen with Gekomon. His name comes from the Japanese word "otama", an abbreviation of "otamajakushi", which means tadpole or musical notes. He swims through the swamps, seas, and rivers of the Net with his big tail. The undeveloped hind legs drive it forward while the tail performs like a rudder. Moreover, he can scramble up rocks with his forelegs and he is often training his vocal cords.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gekomon is a Champion Level Amphibian Digimon. Said to be the result of data from a famous piece of music, Gekomon have an interest in anything musical. The horn around his neck and the three holes on the tip of his tongue can make music that can influence the feelings of others.

User Image

ShogunGekomon is an Amphibian Digimon. His name originates from the words shogun, a high-ranking noble in Feudal Japan, and gekogeko, the Japanese word for the sound a frog makes(gerogero). His nickname is the "Sleeping Tyrant". The two horns on his shoulders and topknot on his head symbolize his dignity, so if either were tampered with, he would consider it an insult. He originally was born from a computerized scoring system used in karaoke. His singing voice can be manipulated scale-wise by his two horns, which also act as brass instruments. His voice is far lower than a Gekomon's, making him the samurai lord of all Gekomon.

User Image

GigaSeadramon is a Cyborg Digimon. A Digimon also known as the "Gigantic Assault Landing Ship". Its even larger than a Whamon and is capable of transporting several Digimon inside itself.

I will add a bios on my digimon later, I can't really think of anything at the moment. sweatdrop  

NightNinjaXVII

NightNinjaXVII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:20 pm
Battle Statistics

{}=Winner

Orihime's Nyaromon Vs. {NightNinja's Viximon}
Oreck's Gabumon Vs. NightNinja's Renamon
Orihime's Salamon Vs. {NightNinja's Renamon}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:21 pm
Digivice(s)/Other

User Image
This is a digivice adoptable it ain't mine.  

NightNinjaXVII

0 Draigo 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:28 pm
Welcome to tamer island!

Say hi

hey, I'm Gotus...
Hello! I am Tahrin!
Hiya, I'm Ottokai!
Pleased to meet you, I am Kerith
*kicks Kerith*
Ow! Why did you do that!?!
I've told you over and over to stop being so up tight!
I wasn't being "up tight"!
Yes you were!
*jumps on Ottokai*

Heheh, ignore them....

*rolling on the ground fighting*

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:19 pm
"Hi, your... digimon... seem...... nice?"

"Yes, very much so..." steps closer to the fighting digimon.

((i like to talk like this, it is easier for me...))  

NightNinjaXVII

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Shiz, six billion!?!

Yer' older than Moi!

crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:30 pm
Hola~
Como Estas>_Me Llamo Eric, Y Tu?

Hehe>_<;;
How Are U Doing>_

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

NightNinjaXVII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:20 pm
Solitos- "yes, not exactly 6 billion, but close."

Eric- "Hola ,me llamo Jordan. Asi asi, gracias. Y tu? Ha ha."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:42 pm
Bien Gracias~
Tengo 18-Anos~ Y Tu?  

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

0 Draigo 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:51 am
*fighting*

yeah...there something all right....

*starts glowing*

oh that can't be good....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 pm
Eric- "Tengo (spanish for about six billion or so) anos."

Draigo: "Uhm..."

"Pretty lights..."  

NightNinjaXVII

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Closets?

stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:04 am
Yeah, a closet appears out of nowhere every now and again, its where my digimon go when their not allowed to talk to people.

Mhum, its freaky as anything in there....  

0 Draigo 0

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces