Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Village Spring Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:19 pm
This is the Village Spring. Most of the time villagers come here to meet with the person that they want to marry. At times students can be found here talking, or the Raikage can be found here feeding the birds. It is the perfect place for informal conversation, and most that meet the Raikage here can talk to her/him on a same level basis.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image attained from www.mayneisland.com/places/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:48 am
Linea and Keitama walked into the Spring. "This is the Spring of the village. Many come here to relax." Linea says, then sits down on a bench.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:11 pm
Keitama stood up still as Linea sat down. He was looking intently at the surroundings apparently studying the landscape for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:57 pm
"It's beautiful isn't it?" Linea says, as she throws a few bread crumbs out for the birds to eat.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:30 am
"Yes, it follows the fung shui principles. However, I would have to wonder about using this area as a battlefield," Keitama said as he shook his head and turned back to Linea. "Of course.... there would be no need for such a scenario now would there?" he asked with a slightly lighter tone now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:00 am
"This Spring is not a battlefield Daidoji-chan." Linea says to him, signifying that she is older than he is. Linea often did this to those she spoke with, just so that they would remember that she is the Kage.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:20 am
Matsukai entered the Village springs area and started to look around for Linea. "Raikage-sama... Where are you? The note said you'd be here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:29 am
Kahatir
Matsukai entered the Village springs area and started to look around for Linea. "Raikage-sama... Where are you? The note said you'd be here..."
Linea waved at the boy, from a bench to the east of him. She didn't look that much older than him. Did she know some type of trick like that one Hokage people talked about, when you were little?  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:35 am
Neia MX
Kahatir
Linea waved at the boy, from a bench to the east of him. She didn't look that much older than him. Did she know some type of trick like that one Hokage people talked about, when you were little?
Matsukai quickly walked over to her so she wouldnät have to wait for him. "Raikage-sama." He said and bowed and stayed in that position. "I... I was wondering who is going to be my Sensei. I'd like to start training as quickly as possible." He said without letting his eyes look anywhere but on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:42 am
"You can look at me, you know." Linea says. Her voice sounded very friendly, in fact one would almost think of her as a peer from her tone. "I like to see the face of my village family members."  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:49 am
Slowly Matsukai looked up and Linea. "As... As you please Raikage-sama." He said, looking at her neck and not in her eyes as to show his inferiority. "Have you desided who I'm going to be placed with yet? I understand if you haven't... You must have much more important things to do than what to do with someone as low as me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:57 am
Kahatir
Slowly Matsukai looked up and Linea. "As... As you please Raikage-sama." He said, looking at her neck and not in her eyes as to show his inferiority. "Have you desided who I'm going to be placed with yet? I understand if you haven't... You must have much more important things to do than what to do with someone as low as me..."
Linea stood up from the bench and tapped his shoulder. "Ah ah ah...Linea-san.*giggle*" she speaks to him in such a frank way. Her statement must mean that he can called her by her name, but is it just because of where they are; or is it how she wants him to address her all the time.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:03 am
"No... It's not proper to." He said to her. He might just be 13 years old and he might not be from a big clan, but he still knew how to adress someone... Atleast someone with some form of status.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:26 am
Kahatir
"No... It's not proper to." He said to her. He might just be 13 years old and he might not be from a big clan, but he still knew how to adress someone... Atleast someone with some form of status.
"Mitsu-chan...Consider me a equal, when we are here in the Spring. This place is so you can relax, and not worry about formalities as much. But yes I have decided on who will instruct you. Her name is Keade, and she is kind of strict, but will train you well. The Chunin exams should be quite interesting this year." Linea again was speaking in a fairly frank manner. Even with what she said, a person might wonder if the talking in a peer to peer type way is for others; or for her own relaxation.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:21 pm
"I shall serve Kaede-sensei as well as I can, Raika... Hana-sama." He said trying to fake looking happt to call her by her name. "You.. You wouldn't happen to know where she might be?"  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff