Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Is This Just A Natural Thing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money
  For you
View Results

X Maxn X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:57 pm
So Today...I was a blonde haired person..I always wanted my hair to be black but my mom would NEVER let me do this and i knew she wouldnt. I've asked her before and we would fight....so I made up words to a spell (( i'm tottaly new to magyk and pagan belifes)) So I chanted a spell and focused all my energy towards her and I did no meditation before this or anything)) And the next thing you know my mom said "dj i found a haircut"
and it was...well...BLACK HAIRED.....and now she is all "wow it looks awsome on you" and all that....It had to of been the spell..because she would NEVER in a milllion years had let me done this untill i casted it......what happened here?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:49 am
Either you wore her down or you cast a spell on her.

Manipulating people is generally not a good thing. neutral  

Jezehbelle

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:16 pm
Cooincidence? Not cooincidence?

It's really up to you which you want to believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:53 pm
No i sware my mo would NEVER let me get my hair black. Her and I got into many fights. i would get grounded all the time!  

X Maxn X

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:49 pm
um... i disagree with manipulation being a bad thing, because we all do it realy, even subconsiously, and after all... there is an entire liftestyle dedicated to manipulating and being manipulated. one that i am proud to be a part of! but... i have to say what the spell was was that you just simply had focused your own energy into convincing her to let you have your way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:27 am
The word 'manipulate' has a negative connotation though, so I think that's why Jezehbelle commented as such. We do all 'manipulate' as in change everything we come in contact with (just as everything WE come in contact with changes us) though. It's a matter of being aware of those influences or ignorant of them.  

Starlock
Crew

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:09 am
meh, i think that to say that the word manipulate has a negative conotation is a little wrong. more like it's a point of view. i like the word manipulate, thankyou. -.- same as i like the word dominate. and the word bond. to me they all mean generally the same thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 pm
Holy crap! if that was the magick then you definitely found a keeper there except for the fact that influencing behavior without permission isn't very nice magick.  

loahnuh

AnurenDark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 am
If that was indeed magick then it was manipulation of free choice... which is kind of bad. But at least it didn't hurt anyone so I'm glad you got your black hair.  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games