[ Q ] J e l l y ' s Quests! // Goddess Quest COMPLETE! :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_jelly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:09 pm
Welcome!

Well, I had a few ideas; some for plots, others just because I thought they would be very cool! I was originally just going to keep to myself, but I figure why not post them? <-- Poorly written. D; Please do not post in this thread, but feel free to PM me any comments, concerns, or suggestions. :3 Also, be sure to check in at Silver Lining and help support my quest!
FUNDS--~

8ook/8ook !!!!!!!!!!

Donators:
Plain Old Trudy - 5ooo gold <3
MidnyghtIce - 100,000 gold OOOO: <333 eek heart
Lithia_Brandon - 50,000 gold OO: <33 eek
Karamelu Latte - 32k *glomps*

Ways to Help:

o1. Donate! ><
o2. Buy a Silver Lining
o3. Commish me for art/ lineart & coloring [[SAMPLE]][2][3][4]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:21 pm
Main Quest!

Goddess of Empathy!

User Image
& wing appearance

Name: Kia'moyo
Nickname: Kia
Powers: She can make others empathize with each other, or the complete opposite: one creature feels the opposite emotion of it's counterpart.

Will fill out:

Name: Kia'Moyo
Owner: Dr_jelly
God of: Empathy
Powers:
Minor Powers
-Empathy Pains: Can sense how others are feeling, understands/switches to PoV of those around her (like she was shot with the PoV gun in Hitchhiker's guide).
-Empathy/Apathy: Can make it easier for (a) creature(s) to be empathetic or apathetic to another/others.
-Catharsis: can inspire empathy in others; can make others see things from her perspective.

Main Power: (once every two months)
-Walk in another's pawprints: She can literally switch the psyches of two individuals for up to six hours as long as they are nearby each other. Can also be used to put herself in the other's position and speak as if she was the creature's second conscience.

Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: see ref. pics.
Main Body:
Paws:
Mane:
Face:
Eyes:
Tail:
Wings:
Expression:

AND...

What you want: Goddess of Empathy? ;;
Name: Sikia'Moyo
Owner: Dr_jelly
Species: Lion/God
Pride/Pack: rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Despite ref. picture, her eyes should be a warm orange. Also, ignore the marking on her hip, (if it makes it any more likely you'll accept) the bands on her tail are optional, too. The pale pink isn't scarring; if you feel they need to change color slightly, feel free to do that. ^^; The symbol on her shoulder should by on her chest.
Line edits: her expression should be warm and understanding. Her tail tuft should be a little longer than the norm. Her wings should be in the classic folded down position. A little silver glitter over my shown wing pattern would be great. Any edits to make her build look thinner and her coat thicker would be great, seeing as she lives mostly in the colder climates of the mountains. Maybe antler knubs, like on female deer, too. Oh, and her coat should be slightly curly, like the Bahari'Mtoto coats. x3 I have her powers lines up, too, if you need to see those. <3
Reference Images: [main body][wing coloring][Quest thread for anything else you may need]  

Dr_jelly

Dr_jelly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm
OTHER QUESTS!

User Image

^Little drawing I did quickly for the RP contest that was going on O_o ((Coloring by me ><))^
Name: Igazi'Phusa
Meaning: Blood to drink
Pride: Rogue (Mwana-a'Lela)
Mother: Goddess of Blood (Kiuaji // BEING QUESTED FOR BY LSX)
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None
Personality: She's rather self-involved, due both to never really having any friends and her seer powers, which she prides herself on. Hopefully, upon entering the pride she will learn to care for others and meet lions that she can relate to, though I doubt she'd ever lose her haughty air.
History: She was abandoned at a very young age, and due to this, she never knew her mother nor her father. After luckily stumbling on a travelling party, Igazi would stay with them long enough to get her footing before setting out to find her parents/where she would belong; she was quite the misfit in the party. After much wandering (probably until she was an adult, though because of her seer powers it might be easier), she would either run into Kiuaji and get very confused due to their almost identical markings, or actually find her way to the pack, which sounds slightly less likely. This is just a vague concept, so many things could be swayed either way. For example, she could make it to the pride as an adolescent-- making her more likely to find a mate. If so, she could've run into her mother, either recognising her as mother, or (because she is an immortal goddess and probably looks younger than she is) or as an older sister, which would freak her a out a little when she learned the truth.

0/350k

AND

QUEST FOR FUNDS FOR A CUSTOM CUB:
Cheeton in the Njalo x Eupe future litter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:46 pm
~~~  

Dr_jelly

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers