Kinda makes me sad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecstasy Doll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:35 pm
Ecstasy

Coming here and seeing all the people I used to hang out with in the AT kinda makes me sad. I've been gone so long and now changed my account and style so much that I know no one remembers me. stressed

I've missed the AT alot and Gaia is the only reason I'm paying for internet right now. Kinda sad on my part I guess. But now that I've got re-addicted to gaia, I don't want to loose it again. AT was like a getaway from real life a year ago when things where bad for me, and it always makes me feel good.

What about you?
Do you remember me as Rag-A-Muffin?
Is AT really special to you?
And do you miss seeing and talking to some people who have moved on?

Maybe I'm just full of sentimental crap or something else strange, but oh well, I guess thats the way things work. XD maybe it just makes me feel good to be known and remembered.

And, for old times sake ... rate meh?

^.^
D
oll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

I think I reconginse your old username. =o

The AT has changed, though. I've been really busy lately with school and such, so I haven't really had time to go into the AT. But, when I poke my head in, I can see just how much it's changed from, like, a year ago. T-T

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:52 pm
I was on and off these last two years do to real life events, but now that I quit my job, I hope to get re-addicted. I am sad that my fake-Gaia-AT-husband from the first AT family tree irb! seems to be gone. He made awesome avatars and made me laugh crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:11 am
I miss the stupid fads... The spices... The jedi/darth... AT marriages...

I miss the fun events... The balls... The Halloween war... The feild trips to other forums...

I miss some of the people who are gone... Phen... [Puke Queen]... [Drake]... Devisis...

I miss the feeling of a family... Let's face it... We're a broken home...

I miss honesty... The AT has been infected with it's own form of political correctness... If it'll hurt someone's feelings, don't post it... rolleyes

I kinda miss being recognized site wide... It's an awesome feeling going into another forum and being noted as "that guy from the AT"...

I miss the abundance of good threads... The AT's populated by people who just want one thing these days or will only give one thing... So it's becoming stagnant...

I miss the drama... It made days in the AT interesting... Nuff said...  

Senile Poison

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:58 am

^ Said It Best.

I remember you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:18 am