Reply RP
Hogwarts RP please join Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:50 pm
This rp will start on platform 9 3/4 you will first post your character and what not and start rping

Username

Rp Name

Bio

Apperance(pic if possible)

Family

Pets

Wand

Classes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:53 pm
Name: Aaron Micheal Hunt

Year: 5

House:Hufflepuff

Personality: Aaron is a fairly quiet guy. He is only talkative around his friends. He is an A student and loves being in Hufflepuff

History: Aaron is from a family that can be traced back to before Hogwarts. He is a direct decendent from Helga Hufflepuff. In his first year he met Addison Fugoria and they were friends immedeatly

Appearance:User Image

Wand: 10 7/8 in. Cedar Dragon Heartstring

Specalities: Curses, Charms, flying

Cool Stuff: Aaron is the seeker on the quidditch team. His animigus is either a hawk or coyote. Can do any magic without speaking or wand.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:34 pm
Name: Kairi Sakura Haruno

House:Gryffindor

Personality:Kairi is a calm girl.She likes to talk with her friends. Loves cats likes to draw ,read and likes to kick people butt when it comes to quidditch!

Appearance:User Image

Wand:8 9/5 in.Dragon Phoenix Feater.

Specalities:Flying , drawing and cursing people and cursing at people.

Cool Stuff: Kairi is the seeker on the quidditch team.her animigus is a cat or a wolf.can curse very fast before you can see her doing it and is great with a sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:56 am
Kairi was walking around the school drawing a picture of her friends and she saw one of her close friends.She walked up to him and said'' hey Aaron what you doing today if you aren't doing any thing want to go flying?''  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Charli Harte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:43 pm
Name: Charli Harte

House: Slytherin

Personality: Charli is a bright student, but is very lazy. She will talk to anyone, and is hated by all in her house for her friendliness towards other students.

History: Charli is a pureblood, and her ancestry connects her to a distant relative of the Riddle family. She hates her ancestry, and only cares about her twin brother in her family. Currently, her greatest friend is none other then a gryffindor sixth year, Trevor.

Apperance: User Image

Wand: 9 1/4 in. leprechan hair.

Specalities: Transfiguration

Extra stuff: Charli is the Keeper for the Slytherin Quidditch Team.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:47 pm
Charli was walking down the corridor on her way to the library, when she noticed two people talking. Deciding to mind her own business for once in her life, she just looked down and continued walking.

However, Charli just couldn't help herself when she heard the work 'flying.'

Immedately, Charli looked up, and before she could think, she asked, "May I come too?"

Charli Harte

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:16 pm
''Oh hey um..Charli right?um sure you can come with us i was just asking him if he wanted to come flying.i've seen you flying you are really good too bad you arent on our team oh well ,are we off to flying?''  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 am
Excited, Charli responded, "I am totally down with flying. Just let me get my broom real quick, eh?"  

Charli Harte

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:20 am
''k I got to get mine too .see ya on the field!''runs to here room get grabs her firebolt and run downstairs and waited for them she thought to her self ''MAN they are slow!!''  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:29 pm
Charli was walking to her dorm, and after retrieving her nimbus, she was about to leave when common room when she overheard her name. Stopping, she tilted her head, and only caught that she was expected to be on the quidditch at that moment.

Deciding not to stay and let her fellow slytherins see her, she walked just a little faster to the entrance hall.

Panting, she said, "Can we go, or are we waiting for that one dude?"

Charli Harte

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:31 pm
''Lets wait for him but if he doesnt come in 10 min we will play the game without him.Until he comes i'm reading my book,pulls out her Godchild book and reads it.Ok i'm done reading it,where is he!!??''  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 am
Aaron swooped down behind them and dropped the quaffle between them. He flew down and landed beside Charli "Ready?" he asks them.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:16 pm
''About time you got here!!! what took you so long!?.''gets on her broom and grabs the quaffle and takes off.''Come on you turtles.oh i was thinking we could have a match of 2 on 2 but there are only three of us,so why dont we have Charli vs me while you be her keeper eh?''  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:37 pm
"You mean like half of the field? Sure that sounds ok and I play the winner then I play the loser of the first game. We play to 20. Each goal counts as only 2." he said, "Oh and I was here about five minutes before you just felt like stalling." he said with a laugh.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:55 pm
''Oh i am SO going to get you!!!!''throws the ball so hard that it almost knocked him off.''Come on guys i am getting older by the min!!!!''  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff