Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Tell what person do you despise most and why.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaughntastic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:40 pm
Tell what person do you despise most and why.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 am

Orochimaru, screwed Sasuke up. He made Sasuke go evil so that 90% of Naruto fans hate him. He's a transvestite.

Hmm, maybe Itachi because a lot of his fans are annoying. And I just plain don't like him much :/

What the Pho

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:58 pm
You for making this thread.

j/k

Shikimaru for killing Hidan. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:32 am
Nagato. I just don't like him and he probably killed Yahiko.

Oh yeah. And Minato, cause I don't trust him.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vampiretrees

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Konohamaru! Naruto wanna-be. Drives me nuts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 am
Hmm.. Konohamaru is an annoyance for the Naruto-wannabe bit, I agree. However, I can't stand Pein because seriously.. he's a rain ninja. I hate rain ninjas they were useless and suddenly BAM! Strong a** Rain Nin. Plus his different bodies/abilities are pretty blah. IMO. Also...he's got s**t in his face and takes away from any possible cool factor he could have.  

xxKazokuxx

Almaseti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:36 pm
Konan's annoying, she's such a letdown.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:54 pm
You know... Konohamaru and Pein are annoying, but I forgot to mention Hinata. I can't stand her character. She takes shy to the max and has next to no interesting personality whatsoever. She appears to be really useless, too.

Haha, I bet I'm going to get a lot of s**t for this post. A lot of people in this guild seem to like Hinata. Can't imagine how or why though...  

xxKazokuxx

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:36 pm
Naruto. He annoys me 90% of the time. He's usually not a very good ninja. If it weren't for the Kyuubi he'd still be a failure like he was when he failed the academy exam. I liked him a little more after the three years, but when he chases after Deidara and acts all retarded, I just wanted to hurt him. Plus he can't get over the fact that Sasuke doesn't want to be in Konoha. He's just an idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:15 am
American Dubbed Naruto pisses me off to no end. I hear "believe it!" one more time I will kick puppies.  

PenguinNoJutsu

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:25 am
xxKazokuxx
You know... Konohamaru and Pein are annoying, but I forgot to mention Hinata. I can't stand her character. She takes shy to the max and has next to no interesting personality whatsoever. She appears to be really useless, too.

Haha, I bet I'm going to get a lot of s**t for this post. A lot of people in this guild seem to like Hinata. Can't imagine how or why though...

Just because hinata doesn't prove herself right away doesn't mean s**t! she is one of the best people on the show and she makes it known that she is a very loving person! people like you are just dumbasses because hina is awsome, pein is a pimp, konohamaru...well he's a pain in the a** and the only person who is annoying on the show is Sasuke! HE IS FREAKIN WANNA BE EMOOOOOOO!!!!! in the name of the emo community, all emo posers will be beaten with a blunt object!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:41 pm
Moon_Goddess_Selena
xxKazokuxx

Just because hinata doesn't prove herself right away doesn't mean s**t! she is one of the best people on the show and she makes it known that she is a very loving person! people like you are just dumbasses because hina is awsome, pein is a pimp, konohamaru...well he's a pain in the a** and the only person who is annoying on the show is Sasuke! HE IS FREAKIN WANNA BE EMOOOOOOO!!!!! in the name of the emo community, all emo posers will be beaten with a blunt object!!!!

Heh. My opinion is my own. I'm not trashing your opinions, so don't trash mine.  

xxKazokuxx

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:37 am
Mr._Stabby
You for making this thread.

j/k

Shikimaru for killing Hidan. sad

He didn't kill him....just incapacitated......

....I hate Ino.....she's just....a total slut......oh, and she's useless  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:35 am
I'd have to say Ino stare I HATE her. She doesn't do ANYTHING! At all. I mean, at first Sakura didn't either, but then Sakura started to kick butt when she was being trained by Tsunade. And did Ino improve? No...  

blueberried

Anxious Cat

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces