Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:40 am
Ok everyone im going to be making some changes to the guild its going to have a couple of subforms but im about to make one big guild that going to revolve around my new idea called Reaper's Blood if you want to join stick around an rp within the different things until im done its going to be fun just wait and see  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:13 am
Well hopefully all the posts in True Phantasy stay untampered/undeleted  

Sir Kedsafus

IGmangachick
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:25 pm
*cries* I worked SO hard on that fma too...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:36 pm
WOW WE"RE STILL ALIVE!! no im joking  

Taimino

Flow Tiburon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:52 am
I'll be here for it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:00 am
well lets put it like this its going to be a forum on here that has a different story from the manga of Reaper's Blood that im making. lets put it like this if your a good rper and your active then ill put your character in the manga and it will be shown on tv in time since thats what im hoping to do with it  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IGmangachick
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:11 pm
as in real tv?! omg, I'm staying!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 am
Zeke you can do that?! eek Dude your Awesome!

well what type of thing is this going to be? is it going to be like the last one that is just generally anything, or is there gunna be a main thing, like undead, or reapers, or things like that, just so i know what mangas to read to get a general Idea of what to Rp.  

Taimino

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:19 pm
I'm with this guild all the way! (Its the only guild that i go to that actually is active) No mater what!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:12 pm
snoozer01
I'm with this guild all the way! (Its the only guild that i go to that actually is active) No mater what!

(every guild i've been to has shut down, except this one, and a naruto guild.. although naruto is inactive because we're editing the rules, and battle system, and it's kinda new)  

Taimino

Flow Tiburon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:11 am
I wanna be a on TV. Open when ur ready and I'll be there to RP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:46 am
Well, i think its a pretty sweet idea i'll be moving back down to louisiana again zeke and i wont be able to play WoW so damn much so ill be on here more =P.  

Diamond-Alchemist
Crew

Aged Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Flow Tiburon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:34 pm
Well Reaper's Blood is going to be basically about the war between heaven and hell but in this one Reaper's are involved and they are their when someone dies but in this one they will actually be fighting in the war themselves in the manga some reapers will die so that means if your a reaper in here and your not one when my manga comes out then you will be able to have your character in the manga and will be able to become a reaper so the manga and this rp will revolve around each other so basically your character is going to show up alot in the manga so i hope everyone is ready to be voice actors also for their own characters  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:44 pm
Zeke Uchina
Well Reaper's Blood is going to be basically about the war between heaven and hell but in this one Reaper's are involved and they are their when someone dies but in this one they will actually be fighting in the war themselves in the manga some reapers will die so that means if your a reaper in here and your not one when my manga comes out then you will be able to have your character in the manga and will be able to become a reaper so the manga and this rp will revolve around each other so basically your character is going to show up alot in the manga so i hope everyone is ready to be voice actors also for their own characters

I actually have a high voice... hehehe, yeah... she's gonna be a very squeaky girl :3  
Reaper's Blood

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff