Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
What's your favorite Manga/Anime Genre? (Romance, Action...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:28 am
As for me, I'm a ramance/Comedy ALL the way biggrin ! Although, fantasy manga's are good now and then- the .hack//legend of the twilight 3nodding ! But really, i need some romance in there SOMEWHERE. What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:47 pm
Hmm... stare I guess that I'll try reading anything at least once. But I like to have an idea about what the plot is first. Then I have to like the art of the pages, the plot and the characters. So I don't really have a preferred genre of manga.  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:06 pm
I like
Fantasy
Fantasy/Comdies
Fantasy/Romances
Sci fi
And every now and then
Romance/Comdies <- but it's rare sweatdrop

Also I have to like the plot and art style. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:37 pm
Masquanade
I like
Fantasy
Fantasy/Comdies
Fantasy/Romances
Sci fi
And every now and then
Romance/Comdies <- but it's rare sweatdrop

Also I have to like the plot and art style. 3nodding

i agree. who can get into a manga if they dont like the art?  

Frosted Fai

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:04 pm
Mostly Romance. I'm big into that. Fantasy too. Those are always good ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:47 am
Romance/fantasy with a spoonful of comedy xd  

Andserkiel

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:15 am
I'm a big romance dweeb. But I also like fantasy...but the main thing is, there must be good artwork, if the artwork sucks, I'm not gonna read it unless someone persuades me too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:58 pm
Neko-Yousei
I'm a big romance dweeb. But I also like fantasy...but the main thing is, there must be good artwork, if the artwork sucks, I'm not gonna read it unless someone persuades me too.

the thing with art that caught me offguard was for FLCL... pretty much the anime. I thought the artwork sucked, so I wasnt gonna watch it. Somehow when it was on, I watched it... and I heart it so much! whee  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:45 pm
Neko-Yousei
same. Theres this manga called "The Wallflower" that the manga... didn't really appea to me. but someone suggested it and said it was really cute so i read it and loved it! (this is where the corny line- you can't judge a book by it's cover!- comes in xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:29 pm
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei

the thing with art that caught me offguard was for FLCL... pretty much the anime. I thought the artwork sucked, so I wasnt gonna watch it. Somehow when it was on, I watched it... and I heart it so much! whee

omfg, you didn't like the art for FLCL?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YEW, CHII?!?!?!?!? gonk  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:41 pm
Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei

omfg, you didn't like the art for FLCL?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YEW, CHII?!?!?!?!? gonk

I thought it was all scribbly and messy  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:39 pm
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei

I thought it was all scribbly and messy

ninja
The anime or the manga??? You said you 'watched' it, so I was assuming that you watched the anime......The anime = no scribbles. Manga = scribbles. sad  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:39 pm
does anyonebody here like mystery manga? i personally find mystery MANGAS strange. some mystery books are OK i guess but mystery mangas r weird  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:39 pm
Frosted_Fai
does anyonebody here like mystery manga? i personally find mystery MANGAS strange. some mystery books are OK i guess but mystery mangas r weird

I don't really care for mystery manga, but I believe Mika-chan does....I think... >w<  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Ritsako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:25 pm
A little of everything--mainly romance and comey. 3nodding heart biggrin  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items