Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Anime and Manga lovers!- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:54 am
Gaia online is great because there are people who actually have the same interests as me. I've tried Neopets.com and chatterboxer.com and online chatrooms but none of those worked for me sweatdrop . Now that I am somewhere where people actually have the same interests as me, Ide really like to know you guys better biggrin ! My aim adress is KissMe ImAFaerie . I especially like tokyopop manga so...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:43 pm
Nice to meet another enthusaist here. We all like manga, whether it's published from Tokyopop or Clamp. I'm sure that you'll find something that you like here. smile  

Tobias Mule

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:56 am
You're right, guilds are even better 'cause you're certain to find someone who likes the stuff you're into, I mean that's why you joined the guild right? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:13 am
Mika Relie
Nice to meet another enthusaist here. We all like manga, whether it's published from Tokyopop or Clamp. I'm sure that you'll find something that you like here. smile

whee
Mika-chaaan! CLAMP doesn't publish manga, they create it. heart  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:42 pm
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

whee
but they're name is all over the books... dont they make it AND publish it?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:35 am
gaia online is great because there are so many fans of anime on it to talk to about stuff!and the best is that there's a guild to suite anybodys interests.  

Capricorinations

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:29 am
Frosted_Fai
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

whee
but they're name is all over the books... dont they make it AND publish it?

Nope. CLAMP doesn't have their own publishing company, they're artists. They get their stuff published in weekly or bimonthly or monthly manga magazines. Like our American Shounen Jump, they base it off the one in Japan, but in Japan they have those kind of magazines for girls such as "Ribon".
It's like an auther having their name on books or movie rights. Just because their name is on it, doesn't mean they published or produced (movie-wise) it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:20 pm
Right now I am really glad that I made this guild, and I am extremely excited about how it has grown, and that it has lasted for this long!!! I appreciate everyone who has joined and I love that their are so many people that I can talk to about the manga that I adore!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-[ Grant ]-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:58 pm
We're all glad to be here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:56 pm
fun fun fun  

Nova568

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:53 am
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

whee

redface Oh, my bad. I didn't realize it. I thought that they did. Gomen. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:19 am
This is such a great guild. I especially like this cuz i get to meet new people and share interest with others. Great place to make new friends.  

aznnam3dj1n

beanclam

Fashionable Star

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:18 pm
I love the fact that the guild is specifically for TP... which means the members -like- TP.

I've had a few discussions and read a few threads in Art Discussion that were very negative toward Tokyopop. Nice to find a place where people can appreciate the good qualities of the company. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:57 am
^^" That is why I made the guild specifically for Tokyopop because I know many people that read a lot of other manga and then they dislike tokyopop. Then they come to the guild and rag about it, I don't like that at all so now if they don't like it they don't even have to look in the guild, and if they bothered joining and then saying something I can very easily hit the ban button^^  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:56 pm
i changed my avi >_< will people regognize me? i changed it to fit the faerie wings. lol  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff