Reply Avatar Talk
Should I feel dirty?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:35 pm
I know I think it's stupid, but I wanted to try once just to say I been there, done that...I entered the avatar arena....*shudder*

Does anyone else still do it? Is it more random or do good avatars actually make it to the top? I liked most of last weeks winners actually.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:15 am
I've entered a few times, I'm in this week again actually. The trick is posting a lot, which I'm not to good at *chronic lurker* xp

Week 41 had some really nice avatars win. Of course I know some of them so I'm a bit biased xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aiko Afriel

Codebreaking Survivor

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:40 am

I've entered about 5 times and only placed in top 10 once. I tried once or twice after I placed then said screw it. I'm happy with one placement, lol.

Like Aiko said, the trick is to post ALOT. But that only works if you have a banner in your signature to grab peoples attention.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05 am
candycrack

I've entered about 5 times and only placed in top 10 once. I tried once or twice after I placed then said screw it. I'm happy with one placement, lol.

Like Aiko said, the trick is to post ALOT. But that only works if you have a banner in your signature to grab peoples attention.

Looks like I better get busy with MS Paint then XD  

Jibo Phoenix

Aiko Afriel

Codebreaking Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:56 am
Also, change the link in your sig to http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaiaarena/?postid=12623. The links the arena give take you to random entries xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Yes you should...

But I think everyone will do it at least once. rolleyes  

Senile Poison

Andiiiee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:23 pm
iv'e eneter once into the avatar arena because i only joined gaia like 2 months ago but i didnt win anything sad

i'll go rate you all 10 in the arena if you want?  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games