Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:35 am
I hope people will join who wil be on gaia almost at least 3 times a wekk but if you aren't you can still join  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:39 am
I'm usually on at least once a day Monday thru Friday. If we can use original characters, I'd like to be Sasuke. If not I'd like to play as myself.

Here's a breif profile.

Name: Ryu Zuka
Appearince: About five and a half feet tall; startling, pale steel-blue eyes; long, black hair that is often tied back into a pony-tail or braid
Bio: She was born in the Hidden Leaf Village. Her parents died during a mission to the Hidden Waterfall Village and was adopted by the Inuzuka clan. She never accepted their full family name and decided that she would adopt only part of the name.  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:13 pm
sure you can be sasuke
Here is my characters profile:
Name:Sakata Dai
Appearance: User Image
Bio:She is a a person who can get annoyed easily but will protect the live of her friends at all cost.The only family that she has left is her brother: User Image Who's name is seiyaku they are very close  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:33 pm
I'm on her 24/7! Can I join?

Name: Sero Uchiha
Appearence: User Image
Bio: You know all about the Uchiha clan. They were slaughtered by Itachi. Now Sero is older, wiser, and smarts off more. He has swarn to kill Itachi and get as powerful as he can.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:37 pm
sure glad to have you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:48 pm
yay! -smiles-  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:51 pm
Shall we start  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Sure why not!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:39 pm
sweet

Sakata and her brother,Seiyaku,were walking down the road heading home from a mission  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:41 pm
Sero walked the streets of Konaha. "Man, of all the days, they had to be out of S ranked missions. Man, I am so bored." Sero had been doing missions all week and now the Hokage said that he had done his fair share. He thought that was a load of bull.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:00 am
Sasuke stepped out of a ramen shop and nearly bumped into Sero. "Hi. Where are you going, cos," he asked, falling into step with Sero.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:20 am
"Brother I hope you can get into ANBU"said Sakata to Seiyaku"Yes and thanks"He replied.Sakatas stomach rumbled"Oh I'm hungry can we stop for ramen"She asked"sure"said Seiyaku  

Level_E_Vampire

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:46 pm
"Hey Sasuke. Just going her and there. I would be on a mission but the ANBU said that missions were 'unavailible' right now. I just think that is a load of bull. Anyway, I'm off to go to the Sand Village. The ANBU there might have something going on."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:37 am
"Sound really boring," said Sasuke. "I guess I'll leave you to your business. If you're going to the Sand Village, please tell Gaara I said hi." He continued to walk with Sero for a little while.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:59 pm
"Alright. See ya' later!" Sero did and backflip to the roof and started to flash jump to the Sand Village. With his weights on, it would take him 3 hours or so to get there, without them about 40 minutes. I think I'll go without the wieghts. Sero took off his leg weights, put them in his bag and started much faster to the Sand Village.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff