Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
So, for the first time in a long time... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:09 pm
I battled our good member Rey 567 - you know, silent guy who enters most of the tournys, typically is known as one of our best..

Just 5-0ed him.

Granted, I got 1 flinch, which did help, but I sure he'll agree I had that battle.

GG though.

So *cough* anyone else want to battle? I haven't battled people in this guild for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Let me see if I can get to a Pokemon Center, cause I'm trying to catch a Combee. gonk  

Senfyero

Senfyero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:23 pm
Oh, and here's my Info:

Name: Mau
FC: 0731-2152-7146

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:10 pm
I'd like to play you when I have the time... ninja (Fridays + weekends + Mondays are best)  

darkslasherX
Crew

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:21 am
I'll take you on funboy

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:43 am
That was eerily accurate xD  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:07 pm
Can't wait till the second part!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:08 pm
nitnit
I battled our good member Rey 567 - you know, silent guy who enters most of the tournys, typically is known as one of our best..

Just 5-0ed him.

Granted, I got 1 flinch, which did help, but I sure he'll agree I had that battle.

GG though.

So *cough* anyone else want to battle? I haven't battled people in this guild for a while.

Ok it's official I'm definately one of the worst battlers in the guild gonk
I don't even know if I can beat Rey..so theres absolutely NO CHANCE at me ever beating you.  

PhoenixBlade983

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:30 pm
No one here as ever battled me so theres no say about me for now. :'D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:46 pm
Pheonix - if you played more often, learned some advanced tactics, even got a DS AR with pokesav if you're serious, then you would be pretty good.  

nitnit
Captain

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:56 pm
I'm not sure on how to do part 2..should it be a full on stick battle or pokemon style...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:18 pm
Maybe we could actually battle since I've never faced my supposed son.  

nitnit
Captain

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:45 pm
nitnit
Pheonix - if you played more often, learned some advanced tactics, even got a DS AR with pokesav if you're serious, then you would be pretty good.

One question what is a pokesav. Shouldn't hacking be disallowed in tournies and such?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:58 pm
Pokesav is a program that creates AR DS codes that create a pokemon in any way you like. If you use it to do what's obtainable in the game, the only advantages you get are better IVs, infinate TMs, and you save a lot of time.

Also, if someone spends the time, there is no way to tell if a pokemon is pokesaved, so it is pretty silly to ban it from a tourny, On the contrary, I encourage pokesav because it allows for more strategies.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:59 pm
TheBasementDweller
nitnit

One question what is a pokesav. Shouldn't hacking be disallowed in tournies and such?

I see nothing wrong with hacking legal stats and moves. Your stradegy will beat perfect IVs any day.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff