Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Is There A Hope For America? [spam, come express yourself] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join the revolution?
  Yes
View Results

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:52 pm
Ron Paul - 2008!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Start here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

Congressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation’s capital. As a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Dr. Paul tirelessly works for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies. He is known among his congressional colleagues and his constituents for his consistent voting record. Dr. Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution.In the words of former Treasury Secretary William Simon, Dr. Paul is the “one exception to the Gang of 535” on Capitol Hill.

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:53 pm
Ron Paul is a former libertarian candidate for president. In 2008 he will be running under the republican name. He is the ONLY candidate that actually stands for something and WILL do something about it. He has already proven this in congress.

Keep the constitution alive! Vote Ron Paul!  

Jonnnn

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:08 pm
You guys need moar education on the art that is Ron Paul.

Preserve the teachings of the founding fathers!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:08 pm
Coblbert Putin '08  

nitnit
Captain

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:02 pm
Yay

I also like Obama, but I'd vote for Paul (if I could).
Only thing is I don't understand his view on net neutrality.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:04 pm
wow politics really goes with pokemon, nice topic. Like voting against the war really helps, its already going on, andp ersonally I'd like ot know what in the hell this guy is gonna do about it without totally ******** over America.  

Deathguiser

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Umm voting against the war means he'll end it if he gets into office >_>

I dunno what you're saying in your last sentence... how will he end the war without screwing America?

(and you can't really complain about this being non-pokemon related with all that new spam stuff in the guild)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm
At least this thread is nicely done. I still say Colbert Putin '08  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:58 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Umm voting against the war means he'll end it if he gets into office >_>

I dunno what you're saying in your last sentence... how will he end the war without screwing America?

(and you can't really complain about this being non-pokemon related with all that new spam stuff in the guild)

I am saying, what is the use in complaining about the war in Iraq hen they can't do s**t about it? What is he going to do, pull the mout of there, and let that country just get taken over by some other crazy a*****e who will eventually attack us? And yes, I can complain about this, since this is COMPLETEly unrelated, and I am suprised I havn't complained about the spam rule yet, since it is a very stupid rule, since most topics from now on will having nothing to do with this guild, basically killing its purpose. Political views should be kept to yourself, especially in a guild where at least 60% of the people in it are under the age of 18 smart ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:21 pm
Colbert Putin '08  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Whatever.I'm 11 I can't vote.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:32 pm
nitnit
Colbert Putin '08

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:23 pm
User Image

haru for president  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:47 pm
I doubt most of the people can actually vote here, so what's with this thread?  

Cincyfan32

Le Kayk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...people imagined its eerie howls...

Nobody is too young to discuss the current events that affect our lives. Some of us may not be able to vote, but there's no law against talking about politics if you're underage.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...to be the call of the Grim Reaper...

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces