Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loveless_Affair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:53 pm
Fires? Is this a clue?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:43 pm
I was told by my sister that if there is a full moon 4 nights in a row, the next morning, the world would end.

It's actually happened, last night was the 4th full moon, we counted. Nothing really happened.....yet.

I forgot the date, but apparently to the Mayans, who were very good with astrology, predicted a date for the world to end. I don't remember the exact date but it's supposed to be in 5 years, in December. (Hopefully I'll finish college by then)  

lil white chocolate

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

territh^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:50 pm
Or was the fires caused by arson?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:55 pm
Not anytime soon, I would think.

The end of the world is coming, but it's faroof in the distant future.

SearaSyte

~Angelina Deveaux~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 pm
lil white chocolate
I was told by my sister that if there is a full moon 4 nights in a row, the next morning, the world would end.

It's actually happened, last night was the 4th full moon, we counted. Nothing really happened.....yet.

I forgot the date, but apparently to the Mayans, who were very good with astrology, predicted a date for the world to end. I don't remember the exact date but it's supposed to be in 5 years, in December. (Hopefully I'll finish college by then)
Actually they stopped making their calendar at the date, 12/12/2012 and supposedly something will happen that day but not nessesarily the end of the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:01 pm
I dunno, I think God will probebly make it like a kidnapping and just come back on a random day and we'll all be at work or in school and hear trumpets and all the things said in Revelation will occur and the end. But nobody really knows when the world will end, except of course God.  

Angel of Music

JKane07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:26 pm
I heard we were going to be killed and ate by an advanced reptilian life form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:38 pm
The world will end when some alien gets a bad horoscope reading because the Earth is in a bad spot, and, in order to fix it, blows up our little planet.  

Calliope Solipsism

Wheezing Nerd

Ivory_Lake

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:04 pm
~Angelina Deveaux~
lil white chocolate

Actually they stopped making their calendar at the date, 12/12/2012 and supposedly something will happen that day but not nessesarily the end of the world.
I thought is was June 22 2012... Hmm, your right, SOMETHING should happen, but the outcome is so vast that I don't think anyone could come up with the exact event.  
Literate Hell

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games