Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
My art teacher is rude.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cereal Strawz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:04 pm
This does pertain to Twilight! Trust me. I'm getting there...

Yesterday my art teacher asked us to pick something to draw for a project. I decided to draw the cover of Twilight. So I went on the internet, found a picture of the cover, and went to ask my teacher for approval.

He told me that instead of drawing it I should just go buy an extra copy of the book, rip the cover off, frame it, and then

throw the rest of the book away. scream

gonk

I was horrified. What would you do if this happened?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:42 pm
*gasps* thats sooooo bad! im sorry, why would they want to waste such an amazing book??  

edwardlover26

Unknown_Fangirl

Sparkly Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm
I'd tell my art teacher to stuff it, domokun and that I would rather fail then waste such a good book.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:44 pm
I'd hurt him beyond compare even if he suspends me.  

luckystars123

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Guy doesn't deserve to be a teacher... *grumbling incoherently about bad things that shall happen to the evil man*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow..even if the book wasn't Twilight. Just the fact that he would think of ripping apart and throwing away a book..ugh..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:42 pm
I don't think that he really meant that it was a bad book at all.

I think that he was maybe saying that the cover is very beautiful and that you should frame it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:42 pm
OMG!!!! If I weren't the type to not be rude, I'd want to puch his lights out. So in that case tell him to stuff it.  

Snowflake_Cat

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:31 pm
*le gasp!* i did gasp when i read that. yea tell him to go suck a mo-fo. lol! jk!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:15 am
What an a$$. That was extremely rude of your teacher. The man obviously doesn't know what good literature is. And the thought of wasting any book is disgusting.  

CelticPrincessMe

darkstar_skyyy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:19 pm
Tessa_Beth
This does pertain to Twilight! Trust me. I'm getting there...

Yesterday my art teacher asked us to pick something to draw for a project. I decided to draw the cover of Twilight. So I went on the internet, found a picture of the cover, and went to ask my teacher for approval.

He told me that instead of drawing it I should just go buy an extra copy of the book, rip the cover off, frame it, and then

throw the rest of the book away. scream

gonk

I was horrified. What would you do if this happened?

BAD NAUTY TEACHER DESERVES TO DIE!!

well, maybe not die..
but wat an evil thought!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:02 pm
KiraLight
Wow..even if the book wasn't Twilight. Just the fact that he would think of ripping apart and throwing away a book..ugh..
i hear you on that one
if i saw someone rip up any book
my heart would skip a beat sad  

xbookxwormx

Tanyas_Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:37 pm
xbookxwormx
KiraLight
i hear you on that one
if i saw someone rip up any book
my heart would skip a beat sad

Exactly! it doesn;t matter what the book is, books are not to be treated like that!
Twilight ecspeccially.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:17 pm
The Kraken
I don't think that he really meant that it was a bad book at all.

I think that he was maybe saying that the cover is very beautiful and that you should frame it.
I guess we can never know though I would prefer to precieve it like that than think that someone doesn't like it  

Zirumi

Strings of Destiny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:52 pm
Id tell him to speak for his own work.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items