The Kingdom of Baji Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:29 pm
The Kingdom of Baji is a huge forest/ rain forest that travles all the way through the middle hemesphere between the north and south. It makes up 45% of the entire forest lands in all of Aeonce. This giant tree basicly started out as the home land of all elves but had been desrotyed by the Dark hand about 15 years ago. They completly hunted down and killed every elf, making them an exstinct species now. It is now very rare to run into one and then ones alive will be the last in the future.

Baji is so thick that you cannot live on the flor level. All of the ground In Baji is basicly a swamp with some randome ruins that had been abandoned around 500 years after Aeonce was first created. Within it some where the green runestone lies and where it still remains to this day. Within the tops of the massive trees that eat up the higher ground of Baji is the Kingom that the elves used to live in under the command of Darth Gravear who still remains alive and in his palace inside the tree of youth. Buildings are stagnent across all of Baji and there seems to be no inhabitants excpet for the billions of unknown creature that plegue the land below the trees. It was once said that the elves lived up in the trees to leave nature alone and lived off of nothing the forest provided.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:13 pm
Darth Gravear is the king, also known as Darth of the kingdom of Baji. He is one of the only higher thinking creatures on the entire Kingdom and is one of the very last elves alive. His abilitys and powers come from meditating and listening to inner forces. He has alot to teach but no one to be his succesor(sp).  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:36 pm
Sogue appeared in themiddle of a large complex of tree huts. He had teleported to Baji using a specialized Blue Feather that was given to him by Darth Gravear. He decided to take the king up on the offer of some training.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:46 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue appeared in themiddle of a large complex of tree huts. He had teleported to Baji using a specialized Blue Feather that was given to him by Darth Gravear. He decided to take the king up on the offer of some training.

Darth Gravear, form within his temple at the tree of youth, raised his head at the very fondly felt presence eminating from the outer village sector where his blue feather should of brought Sogue. A smile came to his face and he grabed his things near the entrance door and hurryed off to meet Sogue. It didn't take him long but he travled a great distance down three huge flights of stairs leading out of the main entrence to the Tree of youth. The amazing untouched beauty of the pplace almost sparcled in the sunlight that shined down over the Kingdom of Baji. As Gravear aproched Sogue he held out a hand and greated him with a hellow.
"so I take it you came to learn some things. Good, good, Im glad to have you. Ill show you to your place and then we will get started with a toor if you would like" Darth gravear said shacking his hand and then leading him back towards the palace.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:31 pm
"Sounds great," Sogue said, his pale figure in black clothing standing out clearly to the greens and browns of the forest. He followed closely behind Graevear, his equipment hanging lopsidedly from his belt.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:06 pm
Darth gravear took you back up to the temple and took you up and around a high spiral stair case untill you where high enough to look over the entire west culture wing. It was very pretty with the sun shineing brightly over the forest and the life moving throught the plains of trees. Once you got to the top Darth Gravear waved his hands over the tree wall infront of him and it parted, leaving a gaping hole where it should be into a massive dome like room at the head of the trees main body. It was decorated with valuble past objects of the Baji elves and looked like the most beautiful structure around so far.
"this is where you will stay and below you at the base is my place. If there is anything you need, tell the tree and it will be yours." Darth gravear said letting you in to set you things and then left back down the stairs still expecting you to fallow.
"Everything you learn here will be on speacil abilitys and you will only learn them if you can beat the forest through many difficlut tests. Youw ill need all the rest and mental focus as you can get starting now. I have dinner set up for you down stairs and in the moring I will meet you on the surface."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:28 am
Sogue nodded. "I understand," he said, as he followed after the elf. He had been in organised war before. He understood that it was important to spend all the time he could spare on eating or resting. But for now, he was hungry so he followed Gravear downstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:40 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue nodded. "I understand," he said, as he followed after the elf. He had been in organised war before. He understood that it was important to spend all the time he could spare on eating or resting. But for now, he was hungry so he followed Gravear downstairs.

Darth gravear lead Sogue all the way down stairs into the main room of the temple. It had been layed out like a large dome waveing up and down with stairs and only had one platform in the middle with a long round table on it. A chair sat on one end and food was abodndedly(sp) poored all over the table to meet any need for his guest. It was odd how very lonley Darth Gravear had to of been to live his life like this ever sense the extermination of his people, but he seemed to remain happy as ever.
"Please, enjoy yourself, If there is anything else you need, somthing more I could explain????""  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:47 pm
"Not unless there is something else you think I should know..." Sogue whispered as he tip-toed over to the table. "I'm pretty much willing to set up barriers to the rest of the world and focus completly on the training ahead."
He approached the table and took a wine glass, pouring an extremly dark red viscious liquid into the cup. He swirled the mixture and took a deep sniff.
"Ah, been awhile since i've tasted blood like this," he said, taking a small, curious sip.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:47 pm
SkittleScion
"Not unless there is something else you think I should know..." Sogue whispered as he tip-toed over to the table. "I'm pretty much willing to set up barriers to the rest of the world and focus completly on the training ahead."
He approached the table and took a wine glass, pouring an extremly dark red viscious liquid into the cup. He swirled the mixture and took a deep sniff.
"Ah, been awhile since i've tasted blood like this," he said, taking a small, curious sip.

"well then Ill leave you to your things, just finish up eating then get some rest. Ill wake you in the morning unless you can do it yourself and meet me on the surface." Darth Gravear said while pulling away slightly and finaly leaving back to what ever he does.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:37 pm
"If you wouldn't mind waking me. I'm not sure i'm familiar enough with the time zone difference here yet to have a solid grasp on my sleep patterns," Sogue said as Gravear walked off. Honestly, Sogue didn't think he'd get much sleep, sadly. He was too exited and pumped up to learn something new.

Shortly afterward he retired to bed. Like he expected, he didn't get much sleep. Luckily though, he didn't think he'd need it. He was so high on adrenaline that he thought he could handle the pressure well enough. But he knew he'd sleep like a rock the next night.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:40 pm
SkittleScion
"If you wouldn't mind waking me. I'm not sure i'm familiar enough with the time zone difference here yet to have a solid grasp on my sleep patterns," Sogue said as Gravear walked off. Honestly, Sogue didn't think he'd get much sleep, sadly. He was too exited and pumped up to learn something new.

Shortly afterward he retired to bed. Like he expected, he didn't get much sleep. Luckily though, he didn't think he'd need it. He was so high on adrenaline that he thought he could handle the pressure well enough. But he knew he'd sleep like a rock the next night.

The morning did not come quick and almost hung around night for about another 12 hours after you lft for bed. But morning still came all the same with a sun peaking out over the top of the trees and spreading out over across the sea of green leaves as the trees swayed in the wind. Darth Gravear stood at the botome of the giant tree and spoke a few quiet woods in elven as he blew into the wind. It caught the breze and took off carrying high into the wind and then sky. Minutes latter a huge Wyren flew up fomr the lower levels of the forests and took off for the higher room of the tree. It hoveed over by a window where Sogue layed motionless but not fully awake. It stuck its head up against the window and then gave out a madning loud screach that shook the top of the trees around.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:53 pm
Sogue's eyes opened with a start, not a startled opening, but one that happened often with trained warriors. The opening that meant action at a momen'ts notice. Sogue looked at the Wyvern and nodded. He slipped out of bed, putting on his gun-belt and his dagger scabbards. He slipped his coat on and then opened the window.

"I presume you're going to take me to Gravear," he asked the Wyvern.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:57 am
SkittleScion
Sogue's eyes opened with a start, not a startled opening, but one that happened often with trained warriors. The opening that meant action at a momen'ts notice. Sogue looked at the Wyvern and nodded. He slipped out of bed, putting on his gun-belt and his dagger scabbards. He slipped his coat on and then opened the window.

"I presume you're going to take me to Gravear," he asked the Wyvern.

Its single eye on the top of its head blinked and then the beast shook its head in response as if it understood. It droped its head to the ground and unravled its chain like scales to reveal a samll knot on its sholder that looked as though someone could sit there. It waited for Sogue to sit safly within its scales and then pulled back through the window and fell straight for the ground level below the temple. UNderneath the massive tree line there surface looked like a swamp. In the distance you could see Darth Gravear sitting on top a tree branch in his very fimilar prayer stance. The giatn bird took off towards him, dodgeing the tangles of limbs reaching in every direction. It was as though just falling to the next level is all it took to come to life. Below the temple, every thing moved. So many difrent creatures, some dangerous, others not, ran about their lives in harmony. Once the bird reached Darth Gravear it stoped very sudenly and hovered over him, reached back with its sharp like beak and pricked Sogue from its back like he was some kind of pest and dengled him of Darth Gravear. The man stood and tossed a long green like fruit that the bird exchanged greatfyuly by droping Sogue on the spot.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:20 pm
Sogue landed lithely on both feet, brushing off his shoulders.
"Well, what're we gonna do today, Gravear?" he asked.

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff