Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Favorite Clannad Character [First Impressions] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite inital character.
  Tomoya
  Nagisa
  Kyou
  Tomoyo
  Kotomi
  Fuko
View Results

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vote for your initial favorite character. This is for first impressions only, not after their arc is complete.

I should have made this after episode 3 aired, but I forgot, so here's the thread.

Oh, the poll won't fit everyone, so I've only listed the main characters, but feel free to voice your opinion about a side character as well.

Favorites for me: Tomoya, Kyou, and Ryou. If I see more screentime from Kotomi, she might also make the list [her moe level is amazing!].

Edit: If you see something I should change or add, tell me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'm gonna have to say Tomoya, Tomoyo, Kotomi and Kyou. (Not in that order..numbers beside character = order xD)

(2) Tomoya is pretty cool, with his constant mood changes. When you first see him he is always on two different sides. He acts manly, mature and truthful around the girls, and then tells his best friend what his best friend wants to hear...aka he lies to him.

(4) Tomoyo is just AWESOME! Her Tsudere combined with Tekken/RPG type fighting style equals uber cute.

(1) Kotomi is very innocent, has a very large Moe factor ("Vegeta what's her Moe level?" "IT'S OVER 9000!!") and also is very smart (I am suprised she isn't the Mega-Neko in the series). She has got to have had the best first impression on me.

(3) Kyou also has the Tsudere attitude about her, except she is very open with her feelings. She...also..has...a...PIG! As well as a ride-on-scooter which she illegally rides to school.

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Harouki-san

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:59 pm
My number one favorite character has to be Fuko!

When we first see her my first impression was, "Huh? Ayu is here too?" Her cuteness has her denying her bandaged hand and its so funny when Tomoya picks on her by having her give him a high five the seeing her clutch her hand in tears. You also gotta love her for searching Tomoya's body in episode 3 for her knife that he took and how Tomoya sticks his milk straw up her nose wanting to shoot milk up there. Lol maybe i like Tomoya more, who knows...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:29 pm
Onicept
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'm gonna have to say Tomoya, Tomoyo, Kotomi and Ryou. (Not in that order..numbers beside character = order xD)

(2) Tomoya is pretty cool, with his constant mood changes. When you first see him he is always on two different sides. He acts manly, mature and truthful around the girls, and then tells his best friend what his best friend wants to hear...aka he lies to him.

(4) Tomoyo is just AWESOME! Her Tsudere combined with Tekken/RPG type fighting style equals uber cute.

(1) Kotomi is very innocent, has a very large Moe factor ("Vegeta what's her Moe level?" "IT'S OVER 9000!!") and also is very smart (I am suprised she isn't the Mega-Neko in the series). She has got to have had the best first impression on me.

(3) Ryou also has the Tsudere attitude about her, except she is very open with her feelings. She...also..has...a...PIG! As well as a ride-on-scooter which she illegally rides to school.

As a Kyou/Ryou fan, I have to say that Ryou has nothing to do with a Tsundere. I think you mean Kyou.

I was urged to mention this by my fanboy-ism.

GeebusKermas
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:40 pm
0ceanBlue
Onicept
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'm gonna have to say Tomoya, Tomoyo, Kotomi and Ryou. (Not in that order..numbers beside character = order xD)

(3) Ryou also has the Tsudere attitude about her, except she is very open with her feelings. She...also..has...a...PIG! As well as a ride-on-scooter which she illegally rides to school.

As a Kyou/Ryou fan, I have to say that Ryou has nothing to do with a Tsundere. I think you mean Kyou.

I was urged to mention this by my fanboy-ism.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I put the wrong letter, lol. I do that sometimes for people with similar sounding names.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:11 pm
-grins-
1. Kotomi
2. Fuko
3. Nagisa

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:59 am
User Image
Kyou whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:05 pm
Die Hard Tomoyo fan >
User Image  

Kuro Shikaku

Ganymede Mj

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:41 am
Tomoyo every step of the way!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:24 pm
Fuko, Kotomi, Kyou, and Ryou.....I can't decide which is my favourite..... biggrin  

Itniraan

Charboy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:39 am
Tomoyo wins heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:19 am
Kyou reminds me of Kagami. biggrin  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:44 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Kyou reminds me of Kagami. biggrin
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

and Kotomi is like Miyuki.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:54 am
Kyou of course. I love tsunderes and does great jabs XD. And she has a pet pig!  

leeseunghyun

iShabondama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:34 pm
I'll say Tomoyo and Kyou!User Image
User Image  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items