Reply ~ Main Forum ~
A full moon Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:00 pm
What is it about a full moon on a cold clear night that calms the nerves? Or in other cases, causes people to want to party thought the night. Example drunken bohemian rhapsody at 2 am, not fun to wake up to at all. Anyway does anyone else have or had that experience? where your calmed buy the sight of a full moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:51 pm
I know exactly what you mean. Maybe the beauty of it, and its always quiet when you look at it too.  

Katanas Blade

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:13 pm

The full moon screws me up. I get depressed and anxious and the voices become louder and clearer. It's... weird. I mean, I love the moon and all but for some reason, it just messes with me. It taunts me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:36 pm
Chocaholic Beverage

The full moon screws me up. I get depressed and anxious and the voices become louder and clearer. It's... weird. I mean, I love the moon and all but for some reason, it just messes with me. It taunts me.

dark_LordBeld

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:35 am
I never remember the night of a full moon, only that even if I shave before I go to bed on that night, I still wake up covered in facial hair...

...and with the taste of blood in my mouth for some reason. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:27 am
Yeah I like seeing one on a clear night because there is just the right amount of cold in the air.
But did you ever look at it and be astounded as to just how far away it is but at the same time think its really close?  

Nockz the Dark Cellist

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:05 am
Katanas Blade
I know exactly what you mean. Maybe the beauty of it, and its always quiet when you look at it too.
That's about right. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:06 am
Nockz the Dark Cellist
Yeah I like seeing one on a clear night because there is just the right amount of cold in the air.
But did you ever look at it and be astounded as to just how far away it is but at the same time think its really close?

Well speaking on a planetary level, lets put this into perspective, it takes, 20 hours to fly to the moon, with current technology it would take 10+ years to reach Jupiter... I think its safe to say that the moon is close.  

Rellik San
Crew

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:02 pm
maye its just because its so beutifull?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:02 pm
Last night, I went to a halloween party, and the moon was pumkin orange. It was really fitting.  

Katanas Blade

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:49 am
Chocaholic Beverage

That happens to me too... I can even get paranoid and so down. My spiritual vision increases so I see and hear things.
Sometimes I get more energetic than anything and feel very predatory, lustful, and feel ready to feast upon...something. I just feed on so much energy.

Fun *smirk*.

Katanas Blade
Last night, I went to a halloween party, and the moon was pumkin orange. It was really fitting.

Just yesterday I saw the same thing! I agree it's quite appropriate...

It could be a certain energy emitted from the moon... or perhaps certain spiritual affects that show themselves only during a full moon... It could be a wide variety of things.
My brother in-law was an EMT a while back and he said he saw more people do crazy things during full moons. Later the person would be shocked that they didn't something crazy as if they wouldn't do it before...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:53 pm
I totally agree. With me full moon nights are night`s of nightmares, or evading attacks by dark creatures ( I try to help them instead of fighting back) or the only nights of absolute insomnia. Almost as bad as my hypersomnia sad  

osirisgoauldgoddess

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:05 pm

I have to say a full moon calms me. Just looking at it's whiteness or in this case it being orange since it was a harvest made me happy. Then seeing the gray clouds make it look all eerie. I love it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:41 pm
I love a full moon, especially when it has that orange glow to it, or when it's bigger the usual.  

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:21 pm
I love the moon on nights when it's a full moon and sometimes I swear the full moon has extra energy, especially when it's got that wierd extra circle around it that looks about 10 feet in circumfurence. (sp?)

I think it's the moon's aura. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces