Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
A little help from fellow artists?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:11 am
I'm not the best at drawing hands/paws I have a few flaws here and their... Either way, a few questions were; Should I include pads on Dogs, Cats, ect.? Claws? And can anyone post some sample pics or some examples that I can save? (I have massive "concept" folder...) I won't be using them for anything else but personal help so I'm not "stealing" but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:36 pm
The best advice I can offer is just to look at the paws of animals. Google the animal you are trying to draw and focus on their paws. As to hands, use your own, or a mirror.

And as for the pawpads question, it's really just a matter of preference. If you don't feel like drawing them, don't. Most people probably won't even notice. Unless you're drawing for someone else, then you might want to include them.

Other than that, practice practice practice!!! 4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:33 pm
Alright, thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:48 pm
Yeah, I don't draw pawpads on my anthros. I'm not good at 'pawhands' either so I just make hands look like regular hands most of the time. Whatever you're most comfortable drawing or like the most. And yes, refs are good. I always ref the species of what I'm drawing unless it's one I've drawn several times.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items