Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
HAY GUYS! I HAS AN IDEA! :O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Sims2?
  Oh yeah bby! *Pelvic thrust*
  No. You suck. GTFO!
  Chili cheese weenies. :B
View Results

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:09 am
User Image

So, this morning I was browsin' all my beloved Sims2 download sites, and came across a horrifying thing.
No one has made any .hack Sims.
Considering we're all so artistically talented 'n' whatnot, I thought I ought to pose this idea.
What if we started... *drumroll* THE .HACK PROJECT!
As we're all such dedicated .hack fans, I figured that we could all pull off the creation of a fully functional .hack Sim world. (Complete with Haseo and Endrance smut ;D)
So yeah, discuss:
.hack Sims
The Sims2
How we'd be able to pull it off and whether you've ever even played it.

(I realized somewhat belatedly that many of you may not have the Sims2. And if you've never heard if it, then... well...ON TO Sims2 Wiki!)

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:58 pm
Sims. I have the super old gameboy game of it XD
it's so much fun 8B  

BreathLessX
Crew

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:22 pm
BreathLessX
Sims. I have the super old gameboy game of it XD
it's so much fun 8B

User Image

Haha. I have the PC version. x3
I've always found it more fun than the handheld or PS2 versions.
Oh, and btw, I LOVE your siggy. *Steals, fangirls over it* : D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:53 pm
Your sig scares the hack out of me  

Thefallacy_of_BlueInnis

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:28 pm
the hack outta me xDD thats cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:35 pm
I AGREE. <3

And while I own the Sims 2, I can't run it. D: I don't have a computer that can. However, I do have all of the old Sims, and I make graphics/sprites/etc. all of the time. <3 It would be a lot of fun to have a .hack world! (And yes, complete with smut. XD) I'm not too great with furniture, though. As in, animating it and such. It gets confusing.

I can also make Sims 2 items/skins, but I have way of seeing if they will work in-game since I don't have the game. ):

We could do it together, though! Learning meshes, etc. isn't difficult for people who've never done it. This sounds like a lot of fun. <3

Destry

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:02 pm
Destry
I AGREE. <3

And while I own the Sims 2, I can't run it. D: I don't have a computer that can. However, I do have all of the old Sims, and I make graphics/sprites/etc. all of the time. <3 It would be a lot of fun to have a .hack world! (And yes, complete with smut. XD) I'm not too great with furniture, though. As in, animating it and such. It gets confusing.

I can also make Sims 2 items/skins, but I have way of seeing if they will work in-game since I don't have the game. ):

We could do it together, though! Learning meshes, etc. isn't difficult for people who've never done it. This sounds like a lot of fun. <3

User Image

YAY!
This is going to be great. x3
Too bad about your compy. ;_;
Have you posted any of your items/skins on MTS2 or other downloading sites? (Oh, and regarding the animation... maybe we could team up with Numenor. He's liek, called the Modfather, and he's helped lots of groups out with that kind of thing)
Hehe... I'm glad to be teaming up with someone who knows what they're doing. I've never been able to come up with anything worthwhile, although I've done a couple shirt recolours for fun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:14 pm
I have the game, but apparantly I don't get it. I didn't know you could change your characters like that.

And why have Hasendrance when you could have Ovaseo?

Shialu

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 am
Shialu
I have the game, but apparantly I don't get it. I didn't know you could change your characters like that.

And why have Hasendrance when you could have Ovaseo?

User Image

Yeah, it's the downloading feature. You download files from modding websites (Like skins, hair, etc.), then when you put the files in your downloads folder, they show up in your game as custom items. What we're thinking of doing is creating custom items/skins/hair to replicate a .hack world.
Oh, and don't worry. I have special plans for those two. >w>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Even though I hate the Sims, that's still an awesome idea. 3nodding  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:24 pm
Seifer, YOU HATE THE SIMS? D:

Deus De Saturnus
User Image

YAY!
This is going to be great. x3
Too bad about your compy. ;_;
Have you posted any of your items/skins on MTS2 or other downloading sites? (Oh, and regarding the animation... maybe we could team up with Numenor. He's liek, called the Modfather, and he's helped lots of groups out with that kind of thing)
Hehe... I'm glad to be teaming up with someone who knows what they're doing. I've never been able to come up with anything worthwhile, although I've done a couple shirt recolours for fun.

Nah, I've never posted my skins or meshes or anything. Sort of for my own enjoyment, y'know? p: I think I have screenshots somewhere, though. I'd take some now if my Sims didn't stop running on this computer for some reason? And the one upstairs doesn't have anything because the floppy is broken. XD And no internet. THIS IS VERY INCONVENIENT NOW.

Haha, Modfather. XD That's so awesome.
But yeah! I know what you mean. I've never done anything really worthwhile, either. This is me... "Haha, it's Ash from Pokemon, RL style!" Pause. "Okay, that was useless." Very sad day.

<3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:27 pm
User Image

@PPN: HOOOOWWWW?! Dx
And thank you. : D

@Destry: Yeah. Man, I wanna be referred to as the Modfather now ._.
ICANHASSCREENIES?! >D
/outburst
...it stopped running? neutral
Maybe it was something you downloaded? My Sims game has crashed and refused to work tons of times, thanks to my heavily modded/hacked game. sweatdrop

Sanus Ex Machina

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces