40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
sasuke
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

N3AL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:15 pm
its a fighting game on the gamecube.it's incredibly good, easy to pick up,and get into. It plays like super smash bros. melle cept with naruto characters  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:08 pm
if you cant because you dont have a japanese gamecube then buy action replay on ebay for 20$. action replay has freeloader installed in it so you can play japanese games on your american gamecube  

N3AL

marshmallow of chaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:33 pm
i have (if it's the right one im thinking of)

at my friend's house taht is sweatdrop

but tis very fun and addicting for me :3

but i suck at it, and i always die first sad (((((  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:32 pm
I have it, and its really great on multiplayer. My best characters are Shikamaru, Hinata, and Tenten; they have the best combos.

And i dont use an action replay, i use something else called a freeloader, its a game enabler that tricks the american gamecube into playing japanese games and vice versa.  

Imanyueru

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:14 pm
I have at the AVCon here heart heart
It's SOOOO fun, I LOVE being Gaara and making his sand just pound the other characters. Being Akamaru(by himself) is cheating though, you can hardly hit it xp
I'm not very good at Temari (didn't get her wind out that much crying ), Kankuro is hard too.
Still, at least I love playing my favourite character blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:21 pm
yep, I got it when it came out AAAGGGGGEEEESSSSS ago! Now I'm waiting for the next one which comes out in December!! rofl  

Kit_Kid

Mechant Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:18 am
Chaos101
yep, I got it when it came out AAAGGGGGEEEESSSSS ago! Now I'm waiting for the next one which comes out in December!! rofl

Same for me, I'm still playing Naruto 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:43 pm
One of my friends owns it, and he let me borrow it for about 2 weeks. So much fun!  

A Magicians Smile

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:42 pm
you can play it w/out a action replay or any of that stuff! if you look at the back of a gamecube, next to the wires that connect it to the tv, there is what looks like a vent, right...? if you take pliers and twist out the thin plastic things... there will be a black, purple, silver, (or whatever color your gamecube is...) switch! flip it and you can play japanese games! flip it back to play american ones! by the way xd i use itachi and mizuki on there! mizuki is good with his fuma clan shuriken and itachi's backstabber move and his mangekyou eyes are really powerful... hinata is pretty good too! i hate akamaru!!! evil neji is good lee is good... i use about everyone except naruto, akamaru, jiraya, and orochimaru  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:17 am
I mostly play Neji and Sasuke.
I don't mind using the other characters but never play Akamaru, Kankuro's puppet nor Itachi, they're cheap in my opinion.  

Mechant Man

Soushouryuu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:31 pm
as you can see, I mostly play tenten but before I use to play the Hyuugas. As powerful as Itachi is, I still dont think hes cheap xd Akamaru is  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:13 pm
Yes Akamaru and the puppet is cheap. I don't have any specific character that I play. But I guess my best character would have to be either Shikamaru, Neji, Sasuke, Ino or Orochimaru. Yes I play Orochimaru xd . I hate playing Sakura though... I can never do combos with her since she keeps on popping out of nowhere... sweatdrop  

Anatta

Hyuuga Osashiro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:47 am
N3AL
its a fighting game on the gamecube.it's incredibly good, easy to pick up,and get into. It plays like super smash bros. melle cept with naruto characters
that is so cool i want it so bad!!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:38 pm
that game ******** rocks, i cant wait for number 4  

Gatsuuga

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:53 am
Anatta
Yes Akamaru and the puppet is cheap. I don't have any specific character that I play. But I guess my best character would have to be either Shikamaru, Neji, Sasuke, Ino or Orochimaru. Yes I play Orochimaru xd . I hate playing Sakura though... I can never do combos with her since she keeps on popping out of nowhere... sweatdrop
but sakura's good though...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces