Training Area Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:27 pm
This is the very same area that the Third Hokage trained Jiryaiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. It eventually became the same place that Kakashi taught Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. A stone monument tablet stands in the middle of the area with the names of all those who died fighting the Kyuubi.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:15 pm
sasuke was walking theough the forest of konoha reminiscing about the past. he walked past a huge amount of trees that were shorter that the ones surrounding. as he envisioned the toad king gamabunta. confronted by the shukaku.. he put a smirk on his face, and kept walking. he saw the first time he saw the multi shadow clone jutsu. which made him wonder how much he has grown. he jumped into the trees and headed for the spot to meet sakura. just before he got there he envisioned his past self hiding in a tree witnessing naruto getting thwralled by his former sensei. he jumped out of the trees into the clearing as he saw kakashi blocking every one of his attempts to land a blow. he then walked over to the spot that his comfirmation as a genin was final. he flipped on top of the middle wooden post and looked down and saw naruto tied dow. and sakura teasing him as usual. he looked over to kakashi as he inducted the three of them into ninjahood. the sun was setting now and he stood there in wait for sakura with his arms folded.

argh how nostalgic

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Looking up, the medical nin didn't noticed Sasuke till her eyes went over his voice. She walking pass the area where the tree's barks are placed. Walking over to him, Sakura feeling that she was a child again and wishing to please Sasuke in anyway, but time has changed her to mature and stop her wishful thinking.

There he is... a child with quiet presence and dark looks.

"Isn't it? This place does brings back alotz of memories, ne Sasuke-kun?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:44 pm
sasuke looked down as he saw sakura aproached him. internaly his emotions are swelling. but immediately saw the thing that was different on her. she had a new jewel on her hand. he put a smirk on his face as he jumped down off of the post still looking her in the eye. before his feet even touched the ground he had apeared behind the pink kunoichi. this time he was faced toward her, and he leaned over and whispered in here ear

"so...who is the lucky guy?"

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 pm
Why must he do that?

=>x<=

Blushing deeply, the color of hair matching her cheeks as her hair. Feeling herself a bit nervous around him, it's Sasuke's question as well as being this close to him. Still, he is taller than her and his scent floating near her nose. In the past, she would love to have this close contact with him, but time has change...

Trying to calm herself, her eyes close and counting to 5 mentally before she answers him calmly,
"...Someone you might know, you haven't see him awhile." No longer the squealing fan girl of his, this person has change into what she is today. Placing a hand over her heart, she wouldn't allow herself to fall for him again... No, she can't because she got Crim.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:42 am
sasuke put a smirk on his face. he was making small talk. he vever cared about the guy, but having sakura on the deffensive would give him control over the conversation. he looked and examined her as quickly as possible. and focused on her eyes once again.

sakura... ahy are you being so stiff? im still the same sasuke that i was way back then aren't I? eventhough i have grown in power, even back when we first met i was thinking of everything i am able to do now. and if i wanted to hurt or kill you then... you would not be standing now.

sasuke had new people and new companions. but he still never got over, or even past his old friends. if that was the case, naruto would be dead by now

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:57 pm
[Sorry, I was caught with the holiday, papers, and exams. >x<]

What the...

Hearing his words, Sakura wasn't afraid to died, but to leave her important people in her life behind. No, she couldn't let them be sad because of her. Turning around, her emerald eyes staring deep into his black onyx ones. Not understanding why he's here, her arms crossing underneath her chest. She facing him face to face, no more of him standing behind her.

"Then, why are you here... Sasuke-kun?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:43 pm
sasuke was caught off gaurd by sakura's eyes he choked for a second feeling conflicted by the good memories of team 7. he finaly thought about the second reason he had come.

My main reason for coming here was to see you. but. i needed a reason to even do that. im here as a leader of my own settlement just outside of the fire country, in rice country i host nin who have been left behind behind. in return they follow me.i have come here to propose a friendly competition. all the information from here on goes to the intirm hokage. ah. who might that be?

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:09 pm
"Competion...?"

Hearing his purpose, Sakura lifts an eye's brow and thinking why would leaf village needed competion while there is peace here. Looking at the direction where Hokage tower, she lifts a soft smile on her face.

"You wouldn't believe it.. Naruto is the hokage here."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:27 am
sasukes smirk grew into a light smile when he looked at the monument. he looked down at sakura

i think they are gonna have to take up the rest of the monument for his thick skull eh?  

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:24 pm
Did he make a joke?

"Teeheee, he might demand that he wants to his head eating ramen. I don't know how could he loves to eat ramen so much.."

Giggling softly, Sakura just couldn't believed that Sasuke just made a joke, but she couldn't help herself from not laughing. Lifting a hand, she covers her mouth and nodding her head. The Sasuke she knows that never would make jokes and more a silent type... He did change somewhere. Maybe, he meet someone who could change him...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:15 pm
sasue looked at sakura. his time limit was up. he needed to head back to rice country. this was a message for sakura. he wasn't ready to face naruto yet. he will make his retrobution in one final confrontation hith him. his pupils versus theirs. will decide the future for all three of them

i wouldn't put it past him. listen sakura, i must go. but that information is for no one but him. so please go to him immediately. i will see you again real soon. and tell your new friend, im watching him.

sasuke winked and left as suddenly as he appeared. now already 1/8 the way home using his speed to get away

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:51 pm
Did he just wink? OxO

"Bye Sasuke-kun..."

Blinking her eyes, Sakura lifted an eye's brown when he said those last words for a new friend and watches him disappeared away. Somehow, this Sasuke kinda bring a new light for her to see him differently. Wait, she didn't have a new friend, but...

Didn't he means "new friend" as Crim?

Feeling a bit worried, the medic-nin just mentally shrugs off the idea of Sasuke falling for her. If it did happened, they would have... Shaking her head, she knows that she couldn't think like that since she has him. Dropping her glaze, she looks at her engagement ring on her marry finger before she turns around and hurries went to sent the message.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 pm
clowde walked out of his house and went into the wods and found his training spot anddid some shuriken training  

f1122334

sasukejoey2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:59 pm
Jiray landed on a tree near where he was going to train. He jumped down to the base of the tree. He turned around and pulled out a few kunai and shuuriken. He went fifteen feat away and turned around. He threw three kunai but only two hit. He then threw five shuuriken and all five hit the mark. He jumped back up on the tree after he received the weapons. He then headed for speed training.  
Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff