Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How long do you think Naruto will be? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the series is ending anytime soon?
No! It will go on for all eternity!
55%
 55%  [ 21 ]
Yes.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
How the hell would I know!?
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Gold...
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
You know all your favorite characters are going to die, mwahaha
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:26 pm
Hey everybody, just out of curiousity, how long do you think this series is going to run for both the manga and anime. In the anime they are currently doing stupid filler episodes, I hate Fujin and Rajin(sp?) and also in the fillers they are making Naruto and Iruka look incredibly weak, well with Iruka, he could be weak to begin with I don't know. But yeah folks, I don't see this series ending anytime soon, not that, that is a bad thing. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:27 pm
I wondered about that myself. Just last night, me and a couple of my friends were discussing about Otakon and we brought up Naruto into the conversation (because i wanted to go as the Kazekage). One of my friends thought on the same question and came to a conclusion that Masato Kishimoto has no idea on how to end the series, so he justs go to his fan-mail and have suggested endings from the fans and takes one of them for the perfect ending xd !  

Imanyueru

Master Kaio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:31 pm
Only 7 graphic novels have come out so far(U.S. atleast)...of course some have ended in less...if I'm not mistaken Trigun? Not sure. Anyway, it's such a great manga and anime, doubt it'd stop so soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:55 pm
Well in Japan over 30 manga volumes have come out, america is just really slooooowwww.  

fantasydreamer74

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:48 am
We never know...! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:45 am
I hope it doesn''t end anytime soon!!! I love Naruto too much!!!!!!! blaugh  

CLuTzYAnGeL

The Mikachu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:26 pm
it'll probably go on for awhile, then eventually...it'll stop and they'll show repeats and make movies and stuff...that's how most animes are...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:08 pm
it will be eternallygoing....it does not have an ending!  

S i r T o a s t y

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:56 am
For ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
Wishful thinking ^___^
As long as I get them for free cuz I'll be poor after a few years xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:31 am
as long as there won't be any stupid filler chapters as there are now, it can last forever... but chewing it over and over again is pointless, it should leave a good taste! domokun  

tanka-chan

~Legionar~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:39 am
the manga is at episode 456 so...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:25 pm
manga's do not have episodes, they are chapters, and 456 did you just make up that number it is like at chapter 271.  

fantasydreamer74

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:48 pm
The manga is on Chapter 271. XD

As for the series, I think it has only reached a halfway mark. I think we can expect at least another 100-200 and something chapters more. But then again, I could be wrong. lol Theres still a lot to be answered, like: Will they defeat Akatsuki? Will Sauske get revenge on Itachi? What happened to Sasuke? Will Orochimaru fuse with him? Will Naruto become Hokage? What is Deidara's gender?

I think that Kishimoto has everything set for the Naruto series, as in hes at a point where it's going to be a LOT more of those great action fights and story twists. =3

I, personally, hope it lasts. I enjoy this series a lot. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:26 pm
I think it'll probably end when Naruto and Sakura rescue Sasuke. That isn't going to be anytime soon, though.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:10 pm
no...i'm thinking that it will go over 165 episodes at least (anime)....unless of course it already ended in japan. im not too updated on what episodes hav come out already  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff