Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Plantpires

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reijin-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:49 pm
Ok, I just got Seasons a little while ago. My brother, also a Sims enthusiast, lives to come up with new and unique ways to torment the digital beings, and coined this term. We wonder if it is possible to make a Plantsim a vampire (or vice versa), and what would happen if it is possible.

His theory is that it will cause chaos, as Plantsims require sunlight to survive, and vampires burn up in the sun.

I have had poor luck making it happen naturally(?), as I've had trouble creating Plantsims, and the pre-made neighborhood with the Plantsims in it seems devoid of vampires downtown. I was wondering (while I continue to try in my own game), has anyone else attempted this, and if so, what the results were?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:23 pm
no, I have not, when I get my nightlife and seasons working I'll have a better response  

nerdyninja

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 pm
I think there are some threads in the main forum about this, they might've gotten pushed back to the second page.

I've heard from one player that it's not that difficult. Vampires sleep during the day so motives don't drop, and at night, you just put up the special sunlight which doesn't hurt the vampires.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:50 pm
Oh, that's something of a let-down. I wasn't sure if the sun-lamps would affect vampires.

Thanks for the info.  

Reijin-chan

The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces