Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
sailor moon dvds where can i find ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosplay idea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:47 pm
does any 1 know a cedible site that might still carrsy the dvd i don't trust ebay.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:01 pm
not many places can sell Sailor moon. they banned her dvds to be sold to america.. so you'd have to hope someone in your town is having a sale of sm stuff. I do hope to find a seller someday
BUT collectors come in like hawks!  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

krazykino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:40 pm
I got mine from ebay and didn't have a problem, but if your willing to pay you can try www.dvdplanet.com. I know that they used to have them or even amazon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:42 pm
but it has been a long time since i last looked.  

krazykino

Sexy Nick Rhodes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:04 pm
And it's smart of you NOT to trust Ebay. I bought a DVD off there, but it was counterfiet and didn't even work.

Anyways, check Best Buy. They've got a load of them in the anuime section. (Well, at least the last time I checked, they did.)
[  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Try Amazon.com  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

_Yokoshima Etowaaru_

Friendly Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:13 pm
one thing for sure is that you can't find them in stores. your best bet is online.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 am
cosplay idea
does any 1 know a cedible site that might still carrsy the dvd i don't trust ebay.

actually ebay is the best place to get things like that i got my whole sailormoon dvd series off of ebay and i couldnt be happier wink some people you do have to watch out for though ive only had one bad experiance buying off of ebay but other than that i love that place i got a few anime series off there heart  

sammy_moon_goddess07

DogDemon101

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:08 pm
Magical Walrus
And it's smart of you NOT to trust Ebay. I bought a DVD off there, but it was counterfiet and didn't even work.

Anyways, check Best Buy. They've got a load of them in the anuime section. (Well, at least the last time I checked, they did.)
[

Best buy has the box sets. and in some fye stores, there are a few of the DVDs. i have a few of them. or if you want to download, you can from veoh.com  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:44 pm
yes i got the whole complete Sailor Moon series off ebay. i had no problem with it.  

DiamondPrincess22

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff