Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
does your game ever tick you off?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:43 pm
I had some thing happen I just need to get out in the open
I had my sims on a comunety l;ot and had to go some place in real life. I wanted every one home so I could save and quit.
so I called a taxie got the lead family member in and fast forwarded the game so they would all get home faster. I came back and forund them still on the comunety lot and every oen was starving! why? becouse they havnt gone home yet. and why didnt they go home yet? becouse one guy was playing piano and had been playing the paiano nonstop dispite the fact that he had a cab to catch. his piano obbsession was ruining the hunger and hygeen of all the sims who werent able to go home!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:56 pm
now that sucks. In the original that happened to me alot  

nerdyninja

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:09 pm
I remember something like that happening to me on the first sims game, but that was because I couldn't get to the taxi because one guy had to stand in the middle of the doorway to play his trumpet (I think it was a trumpet) and wouldn't go away until I was near death.

I haven't had anything really frustrating happen in the Sims 2 yet, except for a few mis-behaving vampire sims who won't stay in their coffin the whole day.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:54 am
AngelKeeper2k1
I remember something like that happening to me on the first sims game, but that was because I couldn't get to the taxi because one guy had to stand in the middle of the doorway to play his trumpet (I think it was a trumpet) and wouldn't go away until I was near death.

I haven't had anything really frustrating happen in the Sims 2 yet, except for a few mis-behaving vampire sims who won't stay in their coffin the whole day.

yah...never put a phone next to the coffin...I had to remove phones from all my vampier houses.  

kaykeyser

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:17 am
kaykeyser
AngelKeeper2k1

yah...never put a phone next to the coffin...I had to remove phones from all my vampier houses.

No, I have the phone in the other room. They keep getting up to watch it snow or rain... scream  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:47 am
AngelKeeper2k1
kaykeyser
AngelKeeper2k1

No, I have the phone in the other room. They keep getting up to watch it snow or rain... scream

The snow and rain thing drives me nuts. It like okay you've already looked at it five time, enough already. It especially annoys me when they get up 3 hours before they need to just to look out the dang window, then I can't get them back to bed and they end up being exhausted the rest of the day. stressed  

Simming
Crew

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:34 pm
I hate how sims stand in the snow/rain getting struck by lightning or frozen to death becouse there too dumb to come inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:34 am
kaykeyser
I hate how sims stand in the snow/rain getting struck by lightning or frozen to death becouse there too dumb to come inside.

I think that is hilarious. Well, not the part of them dying, but the part where they freeze and fall over or get hit by lightning and survive.  

tamenak

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff