Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
God eater/one sin. help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:26 am
For people who have not or have beaten Dot hack GU vol.2 here is my guide to beating god eater and the one sin. Now this is suppose to be the hardest boss in the game or games. The party i would choose for this battle would either be kuhn,atoli, haseo or Kuhn, endrance, haseo. They all especially kuhn must have their sacrament weapons. Kuhn if your at least match or the same level as this boss his attacks thanx to his weapon can do up to 640 damage have beast awaking also. God eater and one sin have alot of hit points and do massive damage to your health. You can use the same tatics for both bosses. each arm has to be attacked with the oppiste element of that arm. so get lei zas and the dark magic attacks. Also the items for when u run out of mp. have kuhn and haseo and if you choose endrance him too attack each arm at the same time. when he starts to attack make haseo go a far away from the boss and use spells and items that do damage. If you choose atoli have her cast spells if u gave her any and heal. For some attacks u might want to waste an attack to get in the air. After his core opens use if u have the ability to do a awakinig at htat time do it also tell endrance if you chose him and kuhn use their most powerful skills and you to use your powerful attacks. When rengeki comes up attack again hopefully still during beast awaking. Next god eater and one sin will shoot a gaiant energy blast at you run away from it or block. Keep reusing these tatics and you should beat him. With god eater attack the core. if one sin attack arms then core.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:25 am
Very nice.
That battle took me forever the first time I did it, but the second time was pretty easy. I think was because I leveled up.
I dunno. It was a while ago.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Haseo626

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:38 pm
nice... all i did was attack..... just full out attacked..... then used either beast or demon (forgot wich i used the most) and beat the s**t outa it =]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:21 pm
I beat it on my first try smile
Maybe luck, I guess...
But did anyone think that the One Sin battle was really time-consuming?
Took me almost an hour...  

Hokaru11792

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:12 pm
The fight was really easy...first time around I used Haseo, Endrance and Silabus and just pounded the crud outta it...second time around, I made it more difficult but it was still a cake walk...I used Haseo and after careful thought, Silabus (lol not really) and did it old school way... cool one attacks, other heals  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 pm
I brought Endrance and Atoli with me, it was still very easy XD

YesterDaysNews

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:20 pm

I used the magical barrels, Demon Awakening, and Sakubo + Atoli.

It was really easy, they tell you how to fight the thing at the beginning of the battle o_o;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:18 pm
Puppetry

I used the magical barrels, Demon Awakening, and Sakubo + Atoli.

It was really easy, they tell you how to fight the thing at the beginning of the battle o_o;

Magic users are handy, aren't they? c:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

azurewill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:05 pm
i had to custimize my broad sword to dark and my twin blades to light attack xp  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games