Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:15 pm
Brife intro

Hello, my name, or nickname rather, is Ru and I wish to quest for a SoA to rp with and love. I have been a member of gaia since November 2003 and have been rping in the breedable's world for nearly that long. After lurking and admiring the SoA for a long time, I am here to quest to have one of my very own.

ToC

1. Title and short intro
2. Primary Quest
3. Secondary Quest
4. Funds
5. Donators
6. Note about Quest and the (+) part

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:57 pm
Primary Quest

Name: Ilahle

Meaning: Ember

Species: Serval

Discription: Ilahle has very green eyes and a gray nose. Her main body color is a dark cherry wood color with a dark gray color for the natural markings of a serval. Paws go from light gray progressing dark until it blends into the coat. Her underbelly is a light, creamy tan color.

Picture references: main body color

History: Ilahle grew up on the southern outskirts of the Congo relaying on her coat to help her hunt among the dead leaves and trees of her home. For most of her life she was happy, playing around and keeping herself fed without much trouble. However, a human expedition into the Congo proved to be fatal for many of the beings in her once peaceful home. A sense of self preservation sent her running into the heart of Africa where she now faces the hardships of being far easier to spot then she had been previously.

Note: The color is easily negotiable if the shade or such causes any sort of problems for the colorist.

The form fo when I can use it

Name: Ilahle
Owner: EvilSilverDragon
Species: Serval
Description: Ilahle has very green eyes and a gray nose. Her main body color is a dark cherry wood color with a dark gray color for the natural markings of a serval. Paws go from light gray progressing dark until it blends into the coat. Her underbelly is a light, creamy tan color.
Reference Images: (if applicable) main body color

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:46 pm
Secondary Quest

Name: Chausiku

Meaning: Born at night

Species: lion

Pride: Rogue

Description: She is nearly dark gray, with a dusky blue underbelly with her tail having a tinge of dusty light brown coloration. Her eyes are bright amber and her noise is a very light pink color.

History: Chausiku was born to a pride of lions that inhabit the base of the Kilimanjaro. The area was very hard to reach and the lion population received very little new blood. As a result the lions have no immunity to more common diseases and one particularly nasty one appeared and whipped out the whole pride besides her, her mother and her siblings. The six were the only cubs born of a new lioness that had just entered the pride. Tired and weary from not only raising cubs but trying to hunt alone for a dying pride, she was weakened when she finally ran away with her cubs.

With Chausiku was a few months older, nearly and adolescent, her mother succumbed to the hardships of hunting and caring for cubs alone. After that, she and her brothers started to break off and go it alone. The brothers had an easier time finding a pride among the males cast out of their own prides at adolescent time. She, however, didn't feel safe among all the strange males, even with her brothers to help look after her.

A heavy heart followed her as she left her family and started off on her own. She hoped vainly for months to find a pride so she could rest and have the companionship she so deeply needed.

The form for when I can use it

Name: Chausiku
Owner: EvilSilverDragon
Species: lion
Pride/Pack: rogue
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A
Description: She is nearly dark gray, with a dusky blue underbelly with her tail having a tinge of dusty light brown coloration. Her eyes are bright amber and her noise is a very light pink color.
Reference Images: (if applicable)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:48 pm
Quest funds

I am going by tektek for the gold value of my items, using thier average price.

Pure: 7k
Black Olympic tshirt: 4.5k
G Buckle: 4.5k
Easter Bunny ears: 6.1k
Celeberty Date: 16k
Celestial wrap: 14.5k
Yokai's Treasure: 11K
Aekea Water Festival Shirt: 3.2k
Jack'd Sweater 2k6: 3k
Jack'd Pants 2k6: 2k
Jack'd Skirt 2k6: 6k
Pine Peacoat: 2k

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:10 pm
-will be filled in soonish-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:21 pm
The
(+)

part

The plus part was added so I can make my intentions clear. I really, really want a SoA and if given the chance I would gladly take any pet offered to me. Even a neon pink lion or bird or something. I'd be shuddering on my end of the computer but would be darn greatful to have it all the same.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces