Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
After Diamond and Pearl Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PWND!
  SRSLY?
  SRSLY!!
View Results

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:36 am
Does anyone know what will come after Pokemon Diamond and Pearl? I have heard Internet rumors of a Topaz or of the Red=Fire Red to Crystal=something -Does that sound reasonable, if you hear anything post it HERE!!!! SRSLY!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:42 am
they're all just rumors, nintendo will release a set date on it when it's ready  

ravemaster47

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:44 am
He's right, most are just rumors so we don't really know for sure. =?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:26 pm
I can't wait for the new game to come out. It should black and red colors...a new Dark legendary that isn't Darkrai.
But they're rumors and it could be named anything.  

PhoenixBlade983

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:33 pm
The next games should be Pokemon Black and White.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:42 pm
Pretendo13
The next games should be Pokemon Black and White.

I like that, how about Light and Darkness up you chance of getting shinys in light and a new dark color sceam for darkness  

Gamorrean Jedi

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:50 pm
Pokemon Strawberry and Banana Versions! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Everyone is saying there's going to be a remake of silver/gold and a D/P version for Giratina.

D/P is also suppose to be that last "version" type of game. Since the legendaries were SO powerful in this gen. One who made time and one who made space. And Arceus, the pokegod  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:24 pm
I would like a version with no more uber legendaries.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:36 pm
nitnit

That'll probably happen when they don't make another Pikachu ripoff.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:36 pm
I'd like a final version with every region combined and a thrilling story line and 3D graphics and customizable trainer and with actual functional mail and on the Wii.

Pokemon Platinum.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:40 pm
nitnit

That would be cool and new evos of pokes, strong ones.  

PhoenixBlade983

darkmag07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:25 pm
PhoenixBlade983
nitnit

That would be cool and new evos of pokes, strong ones.

Yes, more evolutions so almost all pokemon aren't useless anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:37 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Everyone is saying there's going to be a remake of silver/gold and a D/P version for Giratina.

D/P is also suppose to be that last "version" type of game. Since the legendaries were SO powerful in this gen. One who made time and one who made space. And Arceus, the pokegod

according to nintendo power, the developers of pokemon have more than 1000 ideas for more pokemon, and that right now, they aren't planning on ending the series. Although, I am at a lost at what they could name the next set, since they have basically gone as far as they can go with the versions...  

Deathguiser

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:44 pm
Deathguiser
Pay Per Cuts

according to nintendo power, the developers of pokemon have more than 1000 ideas for more pokemon, and that right now, they aren't planning on ending the series. Although, I am at a lost at what they could name the next set, since they have basically gone as far as they can go with the versions...

There's always fruits (Pumpkinbot's idea), and rare metals, and white and black (Pretendo's idea) and gray, and then there's pink, orange, purple, indigo, and brown, and the list goes on...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff