Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Which stages do you want in Brawl? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dance Dance Revolution or Guitar hero?
  DDR! ^_^
  Guitar Hero! ^_^
  Neitehr,now gimme Gold! }=>)
  Both! ^_^
View Results

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:34 am
To put a stage on the form,you must have the following:
1.A picture of the stage
2.The name of the stage and where it's from
3.And finally,a stage description of what it does
Here is an example of mine:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stage:Stardust Speedway
Stage Desription:The stage allows you to travel through time.You'll go to the Past,Present,Bad Future and Good Future versions of the stage(Top Left razz ast,Top Right razz resent,Bottom Left:Bad Future,Bottem Right:Good Future):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:40 pm
bump  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

link loves animals

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:29 pm
srry no pic crying but for guitar hero it can have have the notes comming in and u have to dodge them and NOT fall of the guitar if u get hit by the note when it comes in BAM LOT OF DAMAGE lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:14 pm
foxfire729
srry no pic crying but for guitar hero it can have have the notes comming in and u have to dodge them and NOT fall of the guitar if u get hit by the note when it comes in BAM LOT OF DAMAGE lol

lol.but if that was gonna be a stage in brawl,they'd need to think about what song they're gonna put in the stage.  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Michael RD
foxfire729

lol.but if that was gonna be a stage in brawl,they'd need to think about what song they're gonna put in the stage.

They could put the brawl main theme  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:11 pm
I hope that neither the DDR or Guitar hero stages get in. Plus I doubt either would get in because they're more of a Playstation and Xbox game.  

Zombie7775

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Zombie7775
I hope that neither the DDR or Guitar hero stages get in. Plus I doubt either would get in because they're more of a Playstation and Xbox game.

The poll is just for your opinion on which game is better than the other or if you like both of the games.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:36 pm
Michael RD
foxfire729

Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames, hands down. It's the fastest Guitar Hero song. If you want to see how insane it is, search it on YouTube.

I like the custom stage option that they announced, since now you can create your very own fighting arenas to kick your opponents' butts in. I can give my stages to everyone I know, too, because it's compatible with the SD slot on the Wii, and with the Wi-Fi Connection.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:24 pm
darkslasherX
Michael RD
foxfire729

Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames, hands down. It's the fastest Guitar Hero song. If you want to see how insane it is, search it on YouTube.

I like the custom stage option that they announced, since now you can create your very own fighting arenas to kick your opponents' butts in. I can give my stages to everyone I know, too, because it's compatible with the SD slot on the Wii, and with the Wi-Fi Connection.

Yeah i know how fst it is. I can't get past 1% one it burning_eyes Which is why it would not be that fun dodging thousands of notes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:26 pm
Fireyblaze000
darkslasherX
Michael RD
foxfire729

Yeah i know how fst it is. I can't get past 1% one it burning_eyes Which is why it would not be that fun dodging thousands of notes.

It would be extremely fun, since nobody could ever survive. Just like Mute City in Melee, except without any vehicles or platforms.
Okay, I guess that would be no fun at all...  

darkslasherX
Crew

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:55 pm
darkslasherX
Fireyblaze000
darkslasherX
Michael RD
foxfire729

It would be extremely fun, since nobody could ever survive. Just like Mute City in Melee, except without any vehicles or platforms.

ditto
maybe they can just put analternate version of the brawl theme in the Guitar Hero stage.
ok,what stages do YOU guys wanna see in Brawl?foxfire729's already posted a stage she wants to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:53 pm
Naroom. (Cookies for those who know what I'm talking about.)
The Space Pirate Mothership from Metroid Zero Mission would be an awesome stage. Especially if it had the spotlights and the alarms. Snake vs. Zero Suit Samus in an all-out stealth battle!  

darkslasherX
Crew

link loves animals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Michael RD
darkslasherX
Fireyblaze000
darkslasherX
Michael RD
foxfire729

ditto
maybe they can just put analternate version of the brawl theme in the Guitar Hero stage.
ok,what stages do YOU guys wanna see in Brawl?foxfire729's already posted a stage she wants to see.

lol u said ditto(i know what u mean but still ditto is cute YAY ditto)
my other one i will probly make would be a free fall stage so no ground THEN no one will survive!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:15 pm
xd No surivors?LOL But that'd mean you wouldn't survive either  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

link loves animals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:44 pm
itll depend on arial attacks combind with proper jumpin and chareter whight so IF jigglypuff comses back (WHITCH SHE BETTER!!!)shell be ideal and kirby too

Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff