Reply Buying and Advice
Norinco M1897 Shotgun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:12 am
Hey everyone, if anyone has any information about a site that has these, could you toss me a link? I'm looking for one around $200. That's about the going rate for them around here. I've found sites that want twice as much, but they're retarded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:35 am
this site use to be good, but you need a c&r or FFL to see price listings

honestly dont bother with the norinco version

i got a chance to hold one, and man what a POS, i couldnt tell if it was light and very polished wood, or ******** plastic

your do better buying a mossberg, i mean trust me

also i really wanted the trench version, but i cant find them anywhere

your best bet would be to check out your local gun show if your interested

go to packing.org for up and coming gun shows or google search  

tokarov

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:51 am
I've held one, and it was a perfect match to the original, right down to the wood. So you held one of the old old old versions.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:14 pm
Old Lord Brocktree
I've held one, and it was a perfect match to the original, right down to the wood. So you held one of the old old old versions.
the norinco versions

i dont know, my neighbor has a winchester 1897 pump made in 1912, its the civilian riot model, holds six and is ******** long

he got it for 400  

tokarov

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:54 am
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
the norinco versions

i dont know, my neighbor has a winchester 1897 pump made in 1912, its the civilian riot model, holds six and is ******** long

he got it for 400

Yeah, I've seen one at a local gun show, for 800. I like the reproductions because you don't run the risk of destroying an antique.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:13 am
Old Lord Brocktree
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
the norinco versions

he got it for 400

Yeah, I've seen one at a local gun show, for 800. I like the reproductions because you don't run the risk of destroying an antique.
true

but those things shoot so well  

tokarov

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:52 am
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
the norinco versions

he got it for 400

true

Yeah, but I don't want to chance destorying them or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:54 pm
Old Lord Brocktree
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
the norinco versions

he got it for 400

true

well, whats the point in getting something you dont or cant use?

i guess if you want a nice wall piece but thats not my style  

tokarov

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:25 am
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
tokarov
Old Lord Brocktree
the norinco versions

he got it for 400

true

well, whats the point in getting something you dont or cant use?

i guess if you want a nice wall piece but thats not my style

That's exactly why I'm not buying an original.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:48 am
Hey, sorry to invoke a necro on this thread.

But I just got the Sunday paper with an insert for a local sporting goods chain that has the Interstate model 982 magnum by Norinco.

I did a quick Google on the model looking for feedback comments in gun forums when I stumbled over a retailer website that has something you may be interested in...

http://www.shotgunworks.com/item/54483_Interstate_Arms_Rifles/Shotguns_Interstate_Arms_97T___12_.aspx

And, from a competing gun seller...

http://www.iacshotguns.com/93w.html

Oh, and I thought this was an interesting model...

http://www.shotgunworks.com/item/61024_Interstate_Arms_Rifles/Shotguns_Interstate_Arms_87W___12_.aspx

A better page for info on the 87W...

http://www.iacshotguns.com/87w.html

Pity is, those models are backordered. You can buy the Model 982 today for $179,  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:49 am
Helpful necros are find, dumbass necros, are not.

Thanks.  
Buying and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff