Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:32 am
Hey guys I'm a love Hina fan so I really have a personal favorite because I own all the manga and anime of love hina so I can't chose so I would like to hear your opions on which is you fav love hina!!!! FEEL THE FORCE NARU!!!! OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:40 am
Id have to say,my favourite character is Su =3
Shes just so crazy and insane..

Anise Murete

5,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:34 am
Hmm... I am not sure who my favorite character would be... I am partial to Motoko. I haven't seen any of the anime but I own all of the manga and <3 it. I need to reread that series one of these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:54 am
With me I'd have to say either Matoko or Koalla. Though I do like Tama-chan. hehehe  

neochichiri

Snucius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:00 pm
Hmm...I like a lot of the characters, I can't pick a favorite! Keitaro cuz he's so clumsy, Su cuz she's crazy, Naru cuz she's also crazy (in a good way *hides from naru76), and Tama-chan cuz she's a turtle, and turtles rule!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:53 am
Hey I'm glad that you guys came!!! How do you like my new outfit, naru in school uniform!! mrgreen 4laugh  

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

mitsuko_matsumoto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:56 pm
naru76
Hey I'm glad that you guys came!!! How do you like my new outfit, naru in school uniform!! mrgreen 4laugh

um it is very cute...but shouldn't you have gotten the university outfit it looks more like narus's high school uniform. but anyways my fav character is shinobu cause she grows so much in the manga...not a lot in the anime...personally i like the manga better i mean....the anime ending kinda sucked but it was funny  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:11 am
I LOVE 11! only because of the cover it is so cute 4laugh  

kokoro56

[ [ akuma-sora ] ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:45 pm
i love volume 4 because on the cover everybody is boozed up ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:02 pm
mitsuko_matsumoto
naru76

um it is very cute...but shouldn't you have gotten the university outfit it looks more like narus's high school uniform. but anyways my fav character is shinobu cause she grows so much in the manga...not a lot in the anime...personally i like the manga better i mean....the anime ending kinda sucked but it was funny

Thats true but my friend gave this to me so this all I have.. sweatdrop  

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iFredchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:16 am
I don't know who my favortive is. I like the books, but I didn't like the anime there voices were all wierd gonk

My freind has almost all the Love Hina figures  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:32 pm
naru76
mitsuko_matsumoto
naru76

oh same here this is all i have.....your outfit is so cute 4laugh  

mitsuko_matsumoto

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:50 am
mitsuko_matsumoto
naru76
mitsuko_matsumoto
naru76

thank you so much!! 4laugh Hey you wanna be my friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:33 pm
naru76
mitsuko_matsumoto
naru76
mitsuko_matsumoto
naru76

thank you so much!! 4laugh Hey you wanna be my friend?

YEA 4laugh !!!  

mitsuko_matsumoto

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces