Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
Zell's attempt for Art! *Updated*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:14 pm
ok this is my art thread this first post holds all the art i post. feel free to laugh or whatever just know that i have equal right to then beat the crap out of you or shove your face inot my mental superiority unless you're Nit, Shigeru, 16bit, Knight, and the rest of the crew, then I'm pretty much screwed to deal with what you say....

First Piece of Art:
A poem i wrote for my girlfriend that you all see in my sig. I love her very much and this poem shows my true feelings.

A burning rose filled with the crimson of love swells within my heart. Now step up and take my hand so that we may recreate our art. Love brings both pain and joy and that is why it is true. The only way for you know this is if I loved you. A worthy price we all must pay. But isn't it that what fills our day? WE can live together in perfect harmony but that is nothing compared to what i feel. I consider our love to be true and real.

Second Slot:
Something that hit me out of nowhere. I thought of it after my girlfriend broke with me Yeah yeah, poor Zell, i don't give a damn. Think of it what you will but I understand it.

Love is something fake
Only showing its face whenever you like somebody but its not there
Sensativity being there for no reason
Just a thing to explain feelings
Feelings that are not there
To beleive is something left for those with their heads in the clouds
I choose my path and keep it
No influence is there to bring me down
Nor is one needed
I have enough problems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:50 pm
WTF is this standard rhyme scheme lovey dovey crap? The sad truth is that some other smoe has probably written the exact thing before.

2/10.

((sorry for harsh review kid, just enjoy bashing love poems))  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:55 pm
Aww its cute!

10000000/10.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:07 pm
nitnit
WTF is this standard rhyme scheme lovey dovey crap? The sad truth is that some other smoe has probably written the exact thing before.

2/10.

((sorry for harsh review kid, just enjoy bashing love poems))

All i care is that you were actually honest thanks nit  

-2 Z Zelly

Kunx990

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:14 pm
Its more of 4 sentences than a poem.
-4/10  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:14 pm
lawl mental superiority

Yeah, it's more like 4 sentences. And there's too many cliche rhymes, like You and True  

Pay Per Cuts

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:33 pm
It's nice and and definitely has a sense of emotion in it, so 8/10. (Although, love poems aren't exactly my specialty... sweatdrop )

Might I suggest that you segment each sentence into it's own line so it doesn't look like a block of words?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:22 pm
poetry really isn't my specialty and this was my first one so it had alot of mistakes in it, thanks for being completely honest but seriously Kunx, did you have to pull out the negative numbers?  

-2 Z Zelly

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Someone is gonna kill you...

I give you a...*rolls dice. Dice splits in half revealing -6 on all peices*...-24/10.

...that is either yourself or your spouse.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:11 pm
*Update*  

-2 Z Zelly

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm
1st one is like an excerpt out of a middle school play, while I didn't even bother to read the 2nd one outside of the last line, because that was enough indication that it's going to be really really generic.  
Art and Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games