arpees>
o
jo>
arpees>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:16 pm
[[ IMPORTANTnews ]]

Lotsa stuff to note and keep track of :3
Feb. 24, 08- Updates, A LOT xD
Feb. 14, 08- <3333 Got Jo'maalum in the valentines day event! x)
Feb. 10, 08-Ohmigosh DDx Dolly loff gave me Esthers pup, Taa'Hewa ;oo;
Jan. 23, 08- 8DD Banda and Gurami(Sry's girl) are having cubbins! I chose Barracuda from the litter <3
Jan. 14, 08- No wai ;; Tues gave me one of the beautiful Adia's cubs, Liza'Naima DD;
Jan. 11, 08- bvdenhawh ;; Sry and Were gave me my darling and first wild dog, Lulu'Laini ;O;
Dec. 11, 07-ohmahbujeezus DD: Tues and soutou gave me my first cheetur, Eidi! ;~; <3333
Dec. 9, 07- Wtf meep D8??? Sash got a snakie from a meepy ss! ;o; <333
Dec. 5, 07- Omg!! DD: Ume gave me Kelpie from Banda's brother's litter! ;o; <333
Nov. 15, 07- Light gave me Banda in a family event in the thread! 8D <33333 ;o;
Sept. 4, 07- Recieved my first SoA, Ringo From Sei and Hime in an apree contest!! <333 8DD ;ooo;

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:23 pm
[[ THANKyous ]]

<333 Were I can thank all the nice and super duper awesome people out there!

o I would TOTALLY like to thank Sei and Hime. <333 You liked my entry enough to pick it for the arpee contest, not only that but you gave me my first SoA!!! 8D ;oooo; If that's not thank worthy, I don't know what is. <3 You guys rock!

o I would want to thank Light OHSOVERYMUCH. <3 You are the first person to ever gift a SoA to me, no less a super handsome male like Banda ;D Besides, your just awesome 8D

o 8DDD! Thank you meeply! <3 Nyoka is sooo purdy. How did you know Sash has a weakness for the snakies? ;D

o Duuudde. Ume=Lotsalotsalotsa win ;o; My first SoA girl! x3 That totally made up for what a suckish day it was becomeing <3 Your awesome!

o TUES IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE DD; 2 SoAs? D: I totally owe you, lyk srsly ;oooo;

o Were and Sry DDD; You are so awesome, thank you soooooo much ;OO; You guys rule. <3333

o DOLLY WINS. Nuff said. <3333 D;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 pm
[[ POMPOUSringo ]]

User Image
oName: Ringo. (Der xD)

oGender: 8D Omg boy!

oMeaning: It means apple and peace be with you in Japanese <3

oAge: Cubbin 8D

oDay Received: Sep 04, 2007

oMate: nope :3

oParents:
Matawi-The mother-Owned by Seiei
Hinotama-The Father-Owned by Hime

oSiblings:
Shai Teinei, The First born - Owned By Seiei
Hisenshi, The Second Born - Owned by Hime
-needs to get other pic, but trust meh she's adorable 8D- - Owned by Felyn
Sogon Kinhoshi , The fith born - Owned by VampirePenguins
Jishin, The Last Born - Owned by [ Lady Kiya ]

oOff-spring: D8 Whats wrong with you? It's a cub!

oPersonality: Everyone has there flaws, even the most arrogant of cubs. Usually they think nothing off them, and carry on without a care. Or at least, Ringo does. Proud and devious, he would never think it plausible that he may be imperfect. Although the little terror can irritate even the calmest of creatures with his cruel comments and mockery, the little thing has to be knocked off his pedestal once in a while. Every now and then Ringo will show glints of concern for his fellow cubs. Mostly his kin, but even the most heartless of cubs will love their family. Usually he is only worried for himself, which may prove why the cub is mostly disliked by the others not only for his odd looks, but personality as well. This does not bother Ringo however. He finds the isolated life on the sidelines enjoyable, almost exciting. With none of his bothersome siblings always looking for him or wanting to play, he is able to roam freely. Typically setting up something like that of a base were he visits frequently. After saying all this, Ringo does have a wonderful sense of humor. It just has a hard time shining through when he is disliked by so many.

oHistory: o: Nothing much yet

oObtained: Through an rp contest <3

oPictures: To be added >0>

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:45 pm
[[ RINGO'Sarpees ]]

*KEY*
~= Unfinshed
@= Done
!= Abandon

(Ringo&Mshamo) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10959481 ~
(Ringo&Siblings&Dad) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10659691 ~
(Ringo&Nywea) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10916877 ~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:15 pm
[[ PEACEFULbanda ]]

User Image

oName: Banda'Vituo

oGender: 8D Omg boy!

oMeaning: Means Flower/barn boy

oAge: Adult ;3

oDay Received: Nov 15, 07

oMate: Gurami

oParents: ---

oSiblings: -will add in a bit-

oOff-spring: Barracuda, Dorado, Moray, Guppi

oPersonality: Banda is no easily explained lion, much harder than most actually. He has basically no temper, nor does he understanded, constantly wondering why everyone can't just get along with one another. Not only that, but he is content with just listening to the trees blow and the bird screech over head. Banda is a humble lion of many joys, and lies that he has never felt pain, never had something bad happen to him because he listens to the earth and the will of the gods.
HENCE THE WORD "Lie"
Basically, if you want it plan and short, Banda is a full fledged hippy. :3

oHistory: -coming soon >w>-

oColor: Orange

oObtained: From Light ;o; <3333

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:17 pm
[[ BANDA'Sarpees ]]

*KEY*
~= Unfinshed
@= Done
!= Abandon

(Banda&Koi) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11199131 @
(Banda&Ulozi) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11198973 ~
(Banda&Sirati) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11182411 @
(Banda&Gurami) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11085663 @
(Banda&Gurami) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11157693 @
(Banda&Xana) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11181383 ~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:19 pm
[[ MAGICALkelpie ]]

User Image

oName: Kelpie

oGender: Girly <3

oMeaning: It means seaweed, or the name of a mythical water horse I meant water demon ;D Thanks to her daddy, she named after a fairy >3

oAge: Cubbin

oDay Received: Dec 5, 07

oMate: It's a cubbie for goodness sake! >>

oParents: Ulozi and

oSiblings: -will add in a bit-

oOff-spring: Once again, cubbie! D:<

oPersonality: Sweet, friendly, shy at first glance. Kelpie is an all around likable cub. Her perky additude and optimistic out look on life seem to make her a real peoples person. Er...lions person. Her one goal in life is to please her daddy, no matter what it takes. This leads us into her more dark and secretive personality, of course it's all a show for pop, but Kelpie would never tell him that. In order to please big ol' daddy, she takes the role of Kelpie, the child that hears, sees, and speaks to spirits. Although some of her siblings are bitter they have to pretend just to get pops attention, Kelpie is very nuteral on the subject. As long as she makes him happy, she is happy. Although sometimes, she gets a little too into the role. Swearing that in her sleep she really did see a ghost, or she heard a whisper while out hunting a beetle.

oHistory: Nothing to report yet x3

oColor: Darkgreen

oObtained: From Ume ;o; <3333

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:58 pm
[[ KELPIE'Sarpees ]]

*KEY*
~= Unfinshed
@= Done
!= Abandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:02 pm
[[ TOUGHnyoka ]]

oName: Nyoka

oMeaning: SNAKIE, KTHX 8D

oAge: adult

oDay Received: Dec 9, 07

oMate: xDD Not anytime soon

oParents: N/A

oSiblings: None she wants to remember xD

oOff-spring: Nope

oPersonality: Nyoka was very lonely as a child, being born the only surviving child to a very rough and tumble group of snakes that didn't want, need, or like her. She got off mainly on her looks, surviving childhood intact because she resembled her grandmother so much, a fierce snake with cruel reputation that swore Nyoka was to be her successor. Everyone was bitter about her decision, not liking the idea Nyoka was getting the position so easily just because she resembled her. With this in mind, they did away with her. Just got up and left her all alone. They told her grandmother she was weak and had died, and life when on normally as if she had never even been there. After her childhood, Nyoka had always been rather skittish and untrusting, not wanting to be left alone once again. She is Banda's familiar, but is far from having a trusting bond with him. Banda simply took pity on the twitching thing and took her under his wing. Currently, Nyoka is being taught not to act so rashly and get mad so easily. Her mistrust seems to be a flaw that will never go away, but her anger management is slowly evaporating with the help of Banda.

oHistory: Comming sooooon ;D

oColor: #cc5d5c

oObtained: From Meeply ;o; <3333

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:04 pm
[[ NYOKA'Sarpees ]]

*KEY*
~= Unfinshed
@= Done
!= Abandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:30 pm
[[ INSANEeidi ]]

oName: Eidi

oMeaning: Festival

oAge: juuuv

oDay Received: Dec 11, 07

oMate: (eventually) Ume's beautimus cheetur boy, Hermes <333

oParents: Tuli&

oSiblings: uhhh....5? xD -will get pics later-

oPersonality: Eidi is very much a wild child, with a huge imagination to boot. The world is her oyster, and she is out to live it to it's fullest. I wouldn't say she is rebellious, but she does love to push buttons. Tamper with everybody until A). They explode, or B). They are very patient and Eidi must keep jabbing buttons. Either way, it usually ends with a very happy Eidi running for her life. Not like she means to annoy people, but when creativity is bursting out of your head there is usually only one way to get it out, but telling everyone about it. She loves to talk, next to praising her mother and ridiculing males it's her favorite hobby.

oColor: tan

oObtained: From Tues and Soutou ;o; <3333

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:31 pm
[[ EIDI'Sarpees ]]

*KEY*
~= Unfinshed
@= Done
!= Abandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:43 pm
[[ PRINCESSlulu ]]

oName: Laini'Lulu

oMeaning: soft pearl

oAge: pup

oDay Received: Jan. 11, 08

oMate: Nope

oParents: Bem&Horatio

oSiblings: MANY O_O

oPersonality: Basically, Lulu is a princess and everything has to go her way or the highway. She doesn't like to be talked back to, and hates it even more when someone gets more attention than her. In a family of nine other siblings, she fights for every second of their attention. Like with most other attention seekers, she'll try anything to be seen. Even if it comes off as stupid or over dramatic. The world revolves around her, and thats that.

oColor: mediumpurple

oObtained: From Were and Sry ;o; <3333

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:53 pm
[[ LULU'Sarpees ]]

*KEY*
~= Unfinshed
@= Done
!= Abandon