Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
ROLE PLAY THREAD! ROLE PLAY HERE! DEFEAT HUMANSS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:25 pm
Lifes twistes and turns can be fun,

.::-Sighlently and swiftly jumps fromt he trees to the ground, stalking a group of vamp hunters, he loooks around ofr his commrades-

so yeah, lets roleplay!
::.

If you know how to land on your feet!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:30 pm
remains shrouded in his cape creeping along in the shadows mentally pulses to radical 'i am with you let us finish these cattle'  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:33 pm
-Nods to melody- And mentially says: "watch out, there is 2 hunters and a leader slayer." "lets both go for the slayer, take him out then both go for either one of the hunters, then to the trees..ok? we take em slowly"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:35 pm
-iRadical-
-Nods to melody- And mentially says: "watch out, there is 2 hunters and a leader slayer." "lets both go for the slayer, take him out then both go for either one of the hunters, then to the trees..ok? we take em slowly"

pulses ok ready * jumps from the tree line plunging the stake into the back of the slayer *how do you like it mortal?  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:37 pm
melody of the fallen
-iRadical-

pulses ok ready * jumps from the tree line plunging the stake into the back of the slayer *how do you like it mortal?

- siftly turns into a bat, heading down to the slayer, Quikily turns into a vampire and sticks his hand through the slayers heart, then noticing the hunters, not expecting them to notice so quikily, turns around and slits ones throat open, and drinking deeply, saying: " i like to use my hands"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:40 pm
-iRadical-
melody of the fallen
-iRadical-

- siftly turns into a bat, heading down to the slayer, Quikily turns into a vampire and sticks his hand through the slayers heart, then noticing the hunters, not expecting them to notice so quikily, turns around and slits ones throat open, and drinking deeply, saying: " i like to use my hands"
swiftly turns slashing the hunter across the face with his sword pulls him in close stabbing him with the stake and watching him die rips out his throat with his teeth i use my stake the one they used to kill me  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:42 pm
-Had forggoten about the cattle because of the delisious blood- A cattle stabs me with a steak, i bareley notice it- I turn around and rip ones head of clean-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 pm
a stake bolt flys from the trees and i dodge by an inch face me fairly mortal. a slayer walks from the tree line equipped with all vampire slaying gear he throws down his bow and draws his sword. Radical allow me if you please i turn to face as we stand inches away from each other  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:50 pm
AS you wish, master. -quikily rips out all of the cattles hearts. I'd would probably never beat him. I'm just a count. Your an elder. [just for role play i'mma count]
If you need my assistance, youll know were ill be. [protecting form ambushes]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:51 pm
-iRadical-
AS you wish, master. -quikily rips out all of the cattles hearts. I'd would probably never beat him. I'm just a count. Your an elder. [just for role play i'mma count]

you will not help me even if i am losing i win or die are we clear?  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:56 pm
melody of the fallen
-iRadical-

But master, if il lost you i would----die...*fisgets slightly* fine, to the death. -vampiric salute-
*presses thumb to my forehead- may you still be a warrior of the nigght in death* *climbs higher in tree*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:58 pm
-iRadical-
melody of the fallen
-iRadical-

But master, if il lost you i would----die...*fisgets slightly* fine, to the death. -vampiric salute-
*presses thumb to my forehead- may you still be a warrior of the nigght in death* *climbs higher in tree*
i would rather die than be defeated by the one who turned my bride and you are stronger than you know so do not fear for yourself

walks forward and i and the slayer touch blades  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:04 pm
-hears a whistle- -looks around to see a silver ipped arrows searing towards you- -jumps quikily- -grabs arrow out of air- -and 2 hunters step out- -i attack with my hands- we get into a battle- TO DEATH!!! I WOULD BE HOUNORED TO DIE IN YOUR PRECENSE  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:06 pm
-iRadical-
-hears a whistle- -looks around to see a silver ipped arrows searing towards you- -jumps quikily- -grabs arrow out of air- -and 2 hunters step out- -i attack with my hands- we get into a battle- TO DEATH!!! I WOULD BE HOUNORED TO DIE IN YOUR PRECENSE

i would be honored for you to survive long after i am gone
begins to fight with the highly skilled hunter we are matched totally as we get into a weapon lock
you can handle those cant you?  

melody of the fallen

whats ur kink

Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:09 pm
melody of the fallen
-iRadical-

i would be honored for you to survive long after i am gone
begins to fight with the highly skilled hunter we are matched totally as we get into a weapon lock
you can handle those cant you?

*struggles* I'm FINE! Just, kill that slayer, *hunter knocks be down* gets back up* I thiknk ill use an old trick out leader tought me, *jumps beween trees* *bears claws* brings hands down on both of their necks* *damageing them deeply* GET HIM  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff