Eh, it was okay.
  Bleh.
  It sucked!
  -apathetic indifference cha cha cha-
View Results

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Deadly.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, so even if I haven't appeared for a few days, chances are I'm still around.

I thought I'd start a thread where we can get to know our fellow Elders, introduce ourselves and our RP characters, etc.

I don't have an RP character, so you'll have to be contented with my short introduction above.

Enjoy, and welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello There.
I'm Dark.
Anything you'd like to know should be available in my profile.
Seeing as the Halloween event has come to a close, I look forward to eternity with you all.

I don't have my own RP character, but I may or may not sometime in the near future.

Happy Hunting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitaliah_x

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Hello fellow brother and sister elders. I am the daughter of Hades, Kore.

I post whenever people post and I love to rp and chat about anything. I also like voice acting, I have some ameteur work on my website and also I have an audition for the Hellsing Ultimate Series as Rip Van Winkle.

I have too many rp characters to talk about but if you are interested as to who I rp as, come and see me. My major ones right now are myself, OC for Final Fantasy 7, Hellsing, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z and Digimon. I also play the characters in said animes and video games. Like I said, hit me up if you want to know more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Hello my name is Memories and Dreams you can call me Memories or Dreams whatever u like or just both... im 16 years old and im an Elder vampire ive had bitten over 300 gaians in the gaia halloween event im very friendly (especially with humans if u know what i mean XP) i hope i could help in anything in here and well not much to say visit my pro for mor info about me ok glad to be here

Sincerely: heart ~[Memories and Dreams]~
heart  

Memories and Dreams

nerves end

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:29 pm
I am Trendy Ninja, Elder vampire with 300 points, one for each Spartan.
I have no one set roleplay character, I post at a semi-literate to literate level depending on my mindset at the moment. And I am a Flamboyant gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:40 pm
I'm Chiro_Pendragon you may call me chiro or pendragon which ever suites your liking.

I have not killed as many Humans as other elders but, i am an elder of the healing verity that takes more pleasure in healing our brother and sisters then in killing the humans.

I like to think of myself as a vampiric doctor so, if you need an ear or someone to talk to i'll be more then willing to listen and, try to give you reasonable advice.

I am also a fan of Japanese animation, RPG video games, drawing and listening to music.  

Lloyd_Irving_Idealist

inmypod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Hello I'm inmyPod, but you can call me jesika or pod or whatever.

I'm new to RPing but I'm trying to get into it and improve so sorry for the lack of introduction...still workin on it!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:00 pm
Hiyaa ^__^ 4laugh
I'm Axed. Well my username is ^^ teehee

Elder-score:313

When it comes to role plays.. my hellknight is my most used character.
I am like to rp at places that are semi-literate.. and places without a lot of rules.
Favourite drink: Strawberry Milk.
Powers: Can phase through walls, and carries a huge sword (not just for looks).
Her name varies around depending on what type of person i want her to be.
Happy:
User Image

or not.
User Image

Axed

Star-Crossed Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:05 pm
Hello all! My name is Gregory the Impaler.

I made Elder on the second or third day, with a score of 322. (and somehow got 6 HP lol)

Aaanyway, I'm an aspiring author in RL, and am working on a novel with a couple backed up, so I'm into more literate RPs, though from time to time I'll do shorter posts when I either can't think of something elaborate, or when it calls for it.

Obviously I'm into vampires, and I LOVE history and mythology. Anime-wise I'm a die-hard Hellsing fan, as well as YuYu Hakusho, Silent Mobius, Soultaker, and a few others. I love martial arts and combat significantly.

My idol is Vlad Tepes Dracula III, and as such liken myself to him in personality, and (if you know me) appearance. o.0

Okay, I'm done rambling now. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:11 pm
Aloha from Florida smile
i am the Abby Normal Hobbit, but everyone who knows me calls me Hobbit in real life so feel free. i dont have an RP character or anythgin and i tend to lurk a bit, but i will be around. have fun yall.  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:41 pm
Hello fellow Elders! (if you really want to know my final score, I'll post it later) I'm known mainly by Daikano- Dai or D works, too. I've been meaning to try my hand at RPing. I do try to rp with one of my Final Fantasy XI chars, though. I'm generally rather friendly, don't particularly act my age (I'm not saying it here), love the Final Fantasy series, and more. My profile gives some more info. I also have a bad habit of being online when I should be asleep... sweatdrop Sometimes I lurk, just /poke me... I usually respond. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:51 pm
Hail my Sisters and Brothers!

I'm Birs a newbie in Gaia, in real life a 27 years old Hungarian male.
Transylvania was a part of Hungary in the past, so maybe i have Vlad Tepesh Drakuls blood in my veins razz (especially i really like to be in Transylvania)
If i have make mistakes in my posts, its because i never learned english.
I have created an RP character (yesetrday) named Birs (unbelievable fantasy i have), he is a vampire from the 17'th century, with a tragic past, and great skills in play on an organ.

One of my favorite book and movie is "Interview with the Vampire" from Anne Rice, im an anime fan, and some people says i have talent in drawing.

I will post arts if i have time.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask me.

May the powers of the night be with all of you!  

Birs

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:58 am
Hello all Im Aricon or Arc or if you prefer that guy leaned against the wall playing the flute (A.K.A all of the rp threads i joined dureing the halloween event)

to know about me most important i have an issue with punctuation though i do try for all of your sake.

Arc is perpetually 18 a shaman skilled in magic and sword fighting his customary activity is playing the flute his flute and flute case are enchanted so that when an adversary is present Arc may transform the silver baritone flute into a whistling long sword also silver. Arc is also a shifter his one and only alternate form is a silver dragon of approximatly the same maturity and age as arc relative to dragon years.

Any other questions pm me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:03 am
Salutations,

I am Commodore Oestronyx, yes I know, that is a mouthful and a strain for fingers to type so I'm used to all sort of nick names from Oxyh to... well, use your imagination.

My elder score is 555 and I made elder on the first day of the event for I happened to sit home sick on that day.

I hail from the north, a small country called Finland.
Ice and Snow.

- Com. Oxyh.  

Admiral Oestronyx

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:19 am
Hi all. I'm Eisoji. (You can call me Josie or JJ or JoJo. Or Eisoji of course. Doesn't matter)

I don't really have an RP character. I just used my avatar for the event. I'm considering starting a history for her, but I have very little faith in my writing skills so. . .

I made Elder the last day of the event, I had a late start, with hours to spare. My final score was 290.

In general I like all sorts of music. Movies, cartoons, drawing and singing. I also like to weird out my friends whenever I can. smile

It's nice to meet you all.  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces