Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Becoming rich on gaia Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dramaqueen_Alu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:57 am
So... i have a plan but i need the colaboration of everyone in here. Theres an item called baby jack mask. If we all bought 10( one costs 5gold) of those and put them on sale for about 100000gold the average price would rise up! And then we all would swim on money! Do u think it would work?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:21 am
It would honestly depend on how many people WANT the item... if there was a large demand for the item in the future, then yes, this would work.  

LaLunaKaida

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

BobCatHOH

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:26 am
You're better off buying the baby jack masks, and then saving them for next Halloween.

In the meantime, I'm stocking up on green eggshells for the Easter Season. Now they're under 200g each. I'm thinking they'll go up starting the end of the month. Around March, they'll be up higher.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:24 pm
BlackNeophyte
It would honestly depend on how many people WANT the item... if there was a large demand for the item in the future, then yes, this would work.

Canary Duchess

Fashionable Elocutionist

xOxmishimaxOx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:50 pm
i don't think its such a bad idea...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:23 am
you need to pick an item that doesn't have 5000 of them....
as far as the egg shells go, that's not a bad idea, like skeletons, and tiny fairy wings, and piggy plushies too. They have all be taken out of the cash shop already, you just have to wait till the end of the month when all the omg gift boxes are gone, cause they come in those too. then, since they will no longer be available, the prices should rise, although it might take a while.  

23skiddoo

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rubixcue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:51 am
hhhmmm,

so that's one way of making gold, buying items, and selling them at the right time smile

count me in guys  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:20 am
sounds good 2 me  

gooneygoo

KnightShadow-95

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:16 pm
Almost a year has passed of my stay on Gaia and I was lucky enough last year to keep my watermeat. back then they were about 5g and everyone and know they have skyrocketed 2 1500 next year i predict the price will tripple evn quwadrupil so the mask might not be such a bad idea but you just gotta wait it out ya know. valuble lesson all the quests and events u do keep ur items  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:09 am
Sorry but I can't go along with your idea...it's inflation and that really hurt us there a few months back. Won't take part in that...look at KiKi's cost!!! Sorry, but...no.  

LiLaBelle

Eva_Fan-Patt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 am
BobCatHOH
You're better off buying the baby jack masks, and then saving them for next Halloween.

In the meantime, I'm stocking up on green eggshells for the Easter Season. Now they're under 200g each. I'm thinking they'll go up starting the end of the month. Around March, they'll be up higher.

whomps BC! (inside joke, I know this guy very well mrgreen )

anyway back to thread
yea so um that idea is like umm how do i say kinda totaly dumb. that just my opinion. Oh and nice spelling XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:24 pm
that's not such a bad idea, you just have to sell it at the right time, and when they're popular...but, i'm in... 4laugh  

Naruto Girl_Namine_Emo

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:30 pm
what i did to become rich is buy the mc's or gaia cash then sell stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm
I have a bunch of bani masks. I traded some with my mules and we are going to inflate them in the next week or so to help with the easter rush.

Does that sound like it will even work? I know chickie masks are more popular.  

countmecha

lord sheorgorath

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:51 am
count me in this sounds like a good idea. I just hope ir works just tell me when u want to start. biggrin  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff