Submit

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER?
SO MUCH!!!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Juicey_Apple14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 pm
I heart HARRY POTTER SO MUCH I WANT TO MEET HIM. SAME WITH HERMONIE AND RON.!! THERE SO CO0L.. I WISH HE DEDICATED THOSE BOOKS TOO ME..L0L.. BUT WHAT I THINK IS SO SAD IS THAT HARRY POTTER`S PARENTS HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THEM. sweatdrop BUT I STILL LOVE HARRY POTTER. SO YEAH..!!

HARRY POTTER IS THEY BEST!!!

heart StRaWbErRyMix heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:19 pm
IF YOU DONT LIKE HARRY POTTER SO SO MUCH DONT VOTE JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.. SO YEAH.. JUST LETTING YA KNOW..  

Juicey_Apple14

Lord of the Dingbats

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:36 pm
You... need a reason to love HP? ^_^
Awesome plotline, humor, and totally loveable and fangirl worthy characters. *cough* Ron Sirius Remus *cough* blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:22 am
I really love Harry Potter, too!
Like the person said above do you really need a reason to love Harry Potter? The main reasons I like it are plotline, awesome characters, and the wizarding world is just simply awesome.  

Fleur Evette

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:16 pm
i love it because its about a story of a kid who grew up to a man.Hes like tom riddle (voldy) grew a up without a mum or dad.So its good that he ended up with his mum's sister and her husband and their fat kid (who looks better now)because he didn't get what he wanted when he was young or love or anything.because he learned about that he learned to be thankful and kind and been though a lot painful things even when he was young .He seen a lot of people that he loved die.So like Dan (Harry potter) said ''While kids will it for action and magic,i think teenagers will be able to connect with Harry more than ever have before.''  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:44 am
harry potter is the best the are so much adventures that keeps you reading and/watching it!Harry potter rocks!!!!!!!

sparky102

Juicey_Apple14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:54 am
ThAnK YoU eVErYOnE WhO VoTEd>!! I aGrEe WiTH aLl YoUR LIkEs..!!!

heart StRaWbERrYmIX heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:10 pm
there are not enough words to describe it  

dannyjacksonsg-1

jingle bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:15 pm
As somebody already said it is totally fangirl worthy *cough* harry *cough* If a book is fangirl worthy that means it is really really good!!! xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:07 pm
haha nice guys!!
OH YES JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHONEIX MOVIE IS OUT IN THE VJ.!!! SO BETTER GO GO WATCH BEFORE OR OR IT WILL BE GONE GONE!!! WELL LATER

heart BaBy_GiRl_f0_LiFe1996 heart  

Juicey_Apple14

jingle bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:25 pm
BaBy_GiRl_f0_LiFe1996
haha nice guys!!
OH YES JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHONEIX MOVIE IS OUT IN THE VJ.!!! SO BETTER GO GO WATCH BEFORE OR OR IT WILL BE GONE GONE!!! WELL LATER

heart BaBy_GiRl_f0_LiFe1996 heart

eek *runs to vj as if life depended on it*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 pm
i just love the books and the movies. The reason i love it because it just takes you aways from life and read about other people and their life. lol.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items